Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 11:59:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Now everyone is talking about it!!  (Read 103 times)
Perka (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

Good time of day.Well ,what's worth to mention a theme of growth in the spring.Already can be said ,begins ending the scales,, and many write, that there is no nor no growth.Of course not.With $ 400, the Ether was raised to 800.Cue, too, from 6000 to 9400.But everyone keeps saying there's no growth.)))
Let's go back to trading in General.You need to work on the principle - buy low and sell high.Man is a greedy creature,who started to buy when it is on the rise!
BUT LET'S MANY OPEN YOUR EYES AND LIFT YOUR SPIRITS.
Under the same topic someone wrote to me with a high rating on the forum,saying how do you know that there will be a rise or fall at a certain time.I'm not some drooling blogger who just wants to chat.I'm here to give information for someone new to some and not so new but interesting!
For what, here and so understandable.I want to raise the rating in the forum ,but it's hard to do because many people simply huddle,but not the essence.
LET'S MOVE ON TO THE GOOD.
GROWTH!!!
Growth is at my discretion,it will continue high until July(maybe less),then it will decline!The reasons for the mass.Let's start with what the course was raised and lowered.Whales playing in interesting games,but they probably think all for complete idiots.
Let's start with the crypto currency mining,those who make the exchange rate.In the past year there have been futures on bitcoin.
For those who do not know.In simple words,it is an agreement that the ransom will be at a certain price.See the price was raised almost 20 thousand and was introduced to the futures.Big whales even now when a cue ball 9 drain it on 20.Now you understand why chickens already ouronline small miners could not mine and that they were not profitable!So, what's good here?Yes by the fact that the contracts are concluded for half a year - year.And this year is coming to an end.That is, in the near future they will have to raise the rate again to fix the price for themselves!!When was that??This is the end of June and Mid-December.And then it will be maximum courses.But maybe things will shift for a month in front or back!I predict bitcoin in June 1200
and Efir 1100-1200. Well,in December, bitcoin should feel 20 again ,and the ether, that the most interesting should go at least 2300.
That's just one reason. Pay attention to the news.They're just as does not affect rinoa,but he should.Here for example the latest news from trusted sources!

--- Brian Kelly: the Financial market can no longer ignore bitcoin
--- Venezuela and Palestine to create a joint Fund in Petro cryptocurrency
--- European cryptocurrency brokers call for transparency of industry regulation
--- Microsoft has announced a blockchain application for Azure
--- Azerbaijan will impose income tax on cryptocurrency transactions
--- Kentucky Derby races have increased the number of bets in cryptocurrencies
---Indonesia is exploring the blockchain for the modernization of the economy
--- South Korea's Central Bank is considering the creation of a state cryptocurrency
--Asia continues easing regulation of kriptonyte
---More forks: the expected release of several hybrids of Bitcoin
---The government of Ethiopia will implement a cryptocurrency Cardano in agriculture
--- In 2019, the Central Bank will transfer the system of financial messages to the blockchain
--In Singapore released a "bitcoin-bills" in denominations of 0.01 and 0.05 BTC
--- IMF: cryptocurrencies do not threaten the global financial system
--- Icorations: half of ICO projects do not have a finished product
--In 2017, 12 Chinese banks have implemented the blockchain
---JPMorgan Chase patent blockchain-based system for interbank payments
---Exchange Huobi starts the Fund at a billion dollars for investment in the blockchain
--- Founder of Chinese company Meitu bought 10 000 BTC in 2018
--- Reddit will resume accepting payments in cryptocurrencies
And it's just a couple of days.I wish you all great patience and good health.
It should just preserve,their money.
Very big changes are coming and they will be pleasant for us!
I hope soon, we will earn and will be able to fulfill the dreams.
  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eueu'm not a big dream,dostigaet the level of Full member.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: