Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 02:15:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MinersCalculator.com - tool for help in selection of a mining rig hardware  (Read 167 times)
MinersCalculator (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

Hi,
This is my first post. I created the minerscalculator.com website for beginners who want to build their first mining rig.
The website helps you choose the right hardware and calculating the profitability of the investment.
Thank you for all the comments and suggestions that will help in the development of the project.

Best regards,
Pawel
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

Your site appears to be about GPU mining, so you have posted this in the wrong section. This is for bitcoin miners only. You need to post this in the Altcoin section to get the appropriate feedback.

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
Sgsg666

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

Thanks! Can you add other coins too? Not just eth
MinersCalculator (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:22:10 PM

In the near future, I do not plan to develop the project for other types of coins. In the first steps I want to add more hardware and focus on the appropriate parameters of this stuff.

Adding other coins is an interesting idea, but I would have to find the right balance between the amount of content and the simplicity of the application. However, the idea is worth considering. Thank you.

PS. I invite you to the discussion here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3719297. I created this topic by mistake, so I will close it to not duplicate the content.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: