Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:04:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin deposit to cryptsy not posted. Can something like this be fixed?  (Read 475 times)
Edward50 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:39:53 PM

I did email cryptsy already but being impatient because I just started to actually use bitcoins and not sure how this problem can be fixed.

I was looking at my cryptsy deposits and noticed my last two have not posted. They both have over 50 confirmations in my bitcoin wallet for the two transfers. They were sent about 10 hours ago.

I was wondering, is a problem like this fixable? Is the information in my bitcoin wallet enough to show that I made the deposits to them? Or should I expect the worst?

All my other bitcoin deposits went through fine, I always used the same address to send the bitcoins.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: