Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 378 times)
CryptoFlamingo

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

I would advise always adjust your strategy to actual market conditions , mix of short and longer term trades. As I look back I can assume that most successful were trades for longer term, day trading can be sometimes really similar to gambling especially if you are begginer
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

what do you think its all good when you can make use it, but i prefer to do hold best coins like bitcoin and ethereum and i will hold till end year, im always sure with thats coins will have trends increase in end years like before
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:16:17 PM

It not advisable for someone without TA skills to day trade, it best for them to hold long term, but any day,  long term hold is good for me
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

For those who are new to cryptocurrency trading, what would be the best advice to maximize profits: day trading or hodling

HODL is the best for noobs as well as for the legends who had been into the crypto since very long time. There is no way trading can be beneficial as it takes lot of time to grasp the perfect market situation and in such time hodl can be amazing selection. Crypto currencies are bound to one thing, and thats going upwards ! If they keep doing that then they will keep you blessing with high ROI's over the time. So my advice will also be to hold and try to be stubborn at the time when market is dipping down. I mean we should not panic sell if we are HODLING it. Thats the thumb rule to the success.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

There is no doubt that trading gives you an opportunity to multiply your money. There is only one problem, you have to know how to trade in order to do it. Not all people are made for trading, and I am not one of them. Day trading is much difficult, you have to be in front of your monitor every day.
Holding is much easier, but if your currency will never double or triple its price, you will never make any money.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

For those who are new to cryptocurrency trading, what would be the best advice to maximize profits: day trading or hodling?

both of them have pros and cons. in trading, you can make incomes quickly but you can lossing quickly too.
but holding is different. it has a slow and steady rate of passive income. maximize your profit by combining both.

BigBim

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:52:01 PM

If you are not a marketmaker you should hold for sure.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:01:51 PM

For those who are new to cryptocurrency trading, what would be the best advice to maximize profits: day trading or hodling?

If you want to maximize profits then go to day trading since you will most likely seize every opportunity for income every time the market changes. But it will take tremendous effort and skills and I think it is not a very good method for new to cryptocurrency trading so just focus on holding instead and maximize the profit by buying low and selling high.

crypto002

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

If you need a good return you need to do  have long term holding. You cant have good return in day trading infact its too risky to lose your investment. Suppose for example if you invest in some coin which is 10 cent even you invest 100 dollar and get 1000 coins you may get 1000 dollar in return.which is not possible in day trading
This is just a example not all coins reach that way.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

maximizing your profit by choose what suits you. if you like risk, you can go trading because you already know the risk.
it can minimal you from loss.
but if you want more safer, just buy and holding the coins is not a bad decision.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:20:16 PM

if you open the 2016-2017 altcoins charts you will see that holding(long investment - is most profitable). Of course all depends from the market. But many influential people take long-term investment strategy. More profitable and its better for your health - less emotions.
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:11:00 AM

I think today's betting is better because for hodling we do not even get a profit because what I see today the market is experiencing all red and so now you better hold your altcoin until altcoin prices recover

strwy09

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:20:25 AM

I think that day trading is too complicated for inexperienced newcomers. Can choose to hold a small amount of long-term, many of the coins are promising, long-term profits will be greater.
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:36:45 AM

my brother : for novices , buy some hot coins first  and hold it for a long time . for example , bitcoin , ether , and NEO . then , you can gradually learn trading skills . you'd better practice it starting from a small transaction .
MASDAS87

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:21:53 AM

I like most long-term investment and holding. actually day trading is risky for unskilled person. if you hiding for long-term i think it will be wise decision. another thing is that there is no doubt that trading  is big opportunity to make profit if you are a expert in trading otherwise it is not possible to make money by the trading. I want to say that day trading is much difficult and risky.
alttry2019

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:22:57 AM

For what? for ROI of course long-term holding, for trading practice, of course Day trading

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:41:26 AM

They require completely different skill sets to be successful at each one. If you are day trading you need to be proficient in technical analyis and reading charts. If you are investing long term you need to be proficient at fundemental analysis. My advice would be to do an assessment of your skills and decide which one you have the most skills in or would be most interested in learning. They also have very different lifestyles attached to them. Day Trading involves large blocks of time when you do nothing else where as investing long term will require that you spend small amounts of time at regular intervals to check on your portfolio.

face.angry123

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:37:44 AM

For beginners, hodling strategy is better. At first, beginners are not familiar with the cryptocurrency market. They better look closely, study the market and learn the crypto industry.
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:54:58 AM

Of course Day Trading are more profitable than hold in long term, but it's too risky and need more knowledge and more experience. Beside long term holding, maybe I more like Short time investment in ICO. You can making your capital double in short time. But it's same, need more knwoledge and experience to avoid from getting loss.
dtfjzgxh

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:00:45 AM

For those who have just entered the encrypted currency transaction, my suggestion is to learn a word of professional knowledge first, and to invest in a small amount of money to trade, and to accumulate transaction experience in the process of trading.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: