Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:30:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 378 times)
bornMercurial

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:22:32 AM

I think it depends on the market. And If you have a lot of experience in trading and you have to do day trading to maximize your profit but if you do not know anything about it and then the long term should be the best choice for you. But you must remember also if day trading will be a very high risk as you can lose all your profits in just a few seconds. so you should be more careful in trading.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:38:54 AM

For those who are new to cryptocurrency trading, what would be the best advice to maximize profits: day trading or hodling?

It must be preferable of having a day trading if market are in good trend but if not, it is better if we go into holding. I may say that it only depend on the current situation, of course there is profit both of them but it's getting advantage of having daily profit in doing day trading than of holding.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:45:06 AM

For those who are new to cryptocurrency trading, what would be the best advice to maximize profits: day trading or hodling?

I will recommend those starting to invest in cryptocurrency trading buy altcoin with had potential to increase into the market place for long term hold.
Then kearn well how trade for the day trading job because day trade is risky to than long term hold. Need to monitor the flow of chart what is the best potentially coin has become profitable in an hour or day.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:51:17 AM

None is good for cryptocurrency, the mentality should be use it as currency i.e. spend and replace. Long term hodling and day trading don't give any value to the network. With this mentality there won't be cryptocurrency in the future, but cryptoscam.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
blmpnetwork (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:45:04 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 11:17:12 PM by blmpnetwork

***EDITED***
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:29:16 PM

I am also new for this, I would like to ask what is good for me in terms of trading. Please give me an idea what to do and a hint for me to be guided as well. I am new in cryptocurrency trading I am open minded and willing to know what would be the best either day trading or holding for long time. Your suggestion is very well appreciated. Thank you .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:35:43 PM

I am also new for this, I would like to ask what is good for me in terms of trading. Please give me an idea what to do and a hint for me to be guided as well. I am new in cryptocurrency trading I am open minded and willing to know what would be the best either day trading or holding for long time. Your suggestion is very well appreciated. Thank you .

Do you have any idea about trading? If you know nothing right now better to invest long term and if you still want to become a trader try to study about it while you are holding coins for long term. Don’t rush to make money, take it easy and profit will come to you in the right time just keep on working.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:43:58 PM

Do you have any idea about trading? If you know nothing right now better to invest long term and if you still want to become a trader try to study about it while you are holding coins for long term. Don’t rush to make money, take it easy and profit will come to you in the right time just keep on working.
To be expert in TA and FA is a must before someone try to do a daily trade. The key is don't be a greedy person, I was doing daily trade and if I got around 10% from my initial trade amounts and then I just try to go out as fast as possible to avoid the volatility but this will be different if it can be done through the stable currency just like tether. daily trade is so risky for a newbie.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:45:12 PM

I believe that HODL is the best strategy for newbie. Daily trading is a science. First of all, you need to learn how to do it right, so that you do not lose your money. Therefore, I believe that 70% should be for HODL. 30%- the practice of day trading.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:46:16 PM

I tend to only use day trading to build up my long term holdings, basically when one of my coins experiences a big jump. If you can catch them when they rapidly move up by a large percentage, it normally makes sense to sell off at least a portion and try and jump back in again when it (normally) drops. If you plan to hold them long term anyway, it doesn't really matter too much if it drops below what you bought in again at, as long as you've increased your overall holding. Regular day trading has a lot more risk involved than that though, I'm still not confident enough to dip in and out that much.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:53:46 PM

My best advice to you that you have to go with long term holding then surely you we get a good profits from that i am already have some good experiences for long term holding  and i got the profits 100x and more so go for long term.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

if you have time and you are a skilled trader, then day trading can be very profitable.. otherwise just buy and hold....

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:55:12 PM

Day trading is just applicable to those people that a have already huge knowledge in crypto and knows how it works. If you are just new in crypto, holding is the best thing to do and take time to study on trading before making a steps on that.
funyjackson

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:08:32 AM

day trading caused me to lose more than 10% of my assets . it has put me under great pressure . my strategy now is to hold good coins for a long time . don't worry about its short-term price . i enjoy it now .
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:09:15 AM

Day trading is not easy to do, where we have to check which one the altcoin have potential to take profit by trade day or short time trade. We have really hard work to know which one is the best altcoin to make trade in short time. But is funny trade where we could take much profit with short time, by the way long trade is more boring for waiting to take the profit but we can got much profit with long trade.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:20:24 AM

On maximazing the profit, i would go on Hodling. If your a beginner and lacks the knowledge at the moment its better to study trading (while hodling at the same time). This could give a potential for you to learn that what you are hodling's future and also how the market go, while hodling. But if you insist, my advice would take a half of you are hodling and step into the trade study what token you prefer, its factors.
And besides you woudlt know if you woudlnt try.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:30:57 AM

I think the best choice for the newbie is long term holding. It will give them enough time to get enough experience in the market. And avoid losing too much money at one time.

ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:39:14 AM

I think a lot of times, people dismiss the fact that there are very different styles of trading. There isn't really a right or wrong, just different methods. This is true for almost everything regarding trading; some prefer daytrading, others swingstrading, scalping, buy and hodl and so on.

It's also true for your funds allocation and risk management. Do you prefer to trade 10 coins and go for some 2x-5x gains here and there, or do you want to chase the big gainers, by trading 50+ coins, on the hunt for that elusive 100x gain?

However, there is such a thing as taxes, and it may well be that a trade is a taxable event in you jurisdiction, which means, unless you are a trading god, daytrading is probably off the table for that reason alone…
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:29:27 AM

I think it's better long-term compared to short-term but many people are choosing short-term trades to quickly earn profits because at this time altcoin is in recovery hence many people are waiting for stable prices
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:32:08 AM

I suggest to do both of them. my strategy is to do trading to increase my coin holdings preparing for a long term hold. But if you're not that good in trading. Its safer to just hodl
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: