Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Burnside/kattare's cash out?  (Read 457 times)
antipopxx (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:51:32 PM

I seem to be unable to cash out my LTC from burnside's pool (ltc.kattare.com). When I click "cash out", it just reloads the account settings screen and shows an incorrect balance. But then when I reload, my balance is the same as it was before, and there are no withdrawals in the "my stats" area. I know my PIN is right, because trying to cash out with a different PIN gives me an "incorrect PIN" message. I've never cashed out before... any ideas what's up?

Unfortunately being a newbie, I can't PM burnside or anything about this. If someone would be so kind as to PM burnside to take a look at this, I'd be grateful.

Thanks!
slayerofevil

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 01:39:37 AM

I also cannot cash out do to a locked wallet from an old wallet (ltc.kattare.com). Did you try from a different computer antipopxx? I Tried to contact burnside twice in the last couple weeks with no reply. Hopefully these will be resolved soon.
antipopxx (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:54:01 PM

Now the website doesn't seem to be responding. Let's hope he's just busy with tech details... this is worrisome.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: