Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 02:29:01 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase "Pending" Still .... anyone have issues with buying Bitcoins  (Read 875 times)
OldToby (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:51:45 PM

I just made my first purchase on Coinbase, executed late last Sunday evening. (had to wait the 4 days bc I didn't want to attach a CC)

They took the USD from my bank account on Thursday and marked the transaction complete, but the Bitcoin deposit remains pending and I have a 0 balance still.

I logged a ticket with their support, but wanted to see if anyone else had a similar issue and how long it took to resolve.

Thanks!
bgman

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:16:49 PM

That's pretty much the norm for Coinbase.  It will take anywhere from 4-7 days to get your coins.
legomaniac

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:21:13 PM

Coinbase is driving me insane. They exchange at such a glacial rate, When BTC was rising and falling by hundreds of dollars on a daily basis, being asked to 'buy now, receive 4 days later' was an insane thing. My very first purchase, I spent $450 for what was then $350 of coin. Grrr.
OldToby (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 01:01:52 AM

Thanks for the reply!  I guess that's the norm, I'll just have to be patient. 

The waiting period is frustrating, Ill do my next purchase elsewhere, or add a CC to upgrade to instant purchase(as they allege).
jedimstr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 01:07:51 AM

Instant purchase is worth the cc attach... But I just wish they had Instant Withdraw. 

Usually takes 4-5 business days to direct deposit sold BTC as $ into my bank account. Sometimes it takes longer.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: