Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano  (Read 222 times)
TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:39:13 PM

What are your opinions on Cardano? Looks like a promising coin. Do you think it will ever hit a good couple of dollars in the future?
TUMAS (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:08:09 AM

guys?
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:15:54 AM

What are your opinions on Cardano? Looks like a promising coin. Do you think it will ever hit a good couple of dollars in the future?
I think it will hit a good couple of dollars if a lot of people will use it. If this coin would be worth trusting for, then for sure it will become popular. Let is not be blinded for what this coin is promising for because there are a lot coins are just made to scam people.
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:19:08 AM

Hi, Cardano is certainly an extremely interesting project! They have their first ICOs launching on their network now which are actually quite succesful. For example, Traxia just sold out in their presale.

The coin is in such a high ranking for a reason to my opinion and is definitely a keeper for long-term. Please, do your own research and decide for yourself if it is a coin you want in your portfolio or not. If you have specific questions, please let me know and I'll try to answer them for you Smiley

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Agrabah

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:58:26 AM

Cardano is obviously a strong project and deserves a lot of attention.Coming and its time to give the x's,all they have planned probably just not their time has come
TUMAS (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:44:31 PM

Since everyting fell down drastically.. would you go for cardano or something else?
daunjuan

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

Cardano is a solid project but might be others that give you more x short term.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

Since everyting fell down drastically.. would you go for cardano or something else?

It does not change the fact it is worth investing in cardano. Low price gives a chance for higher profits when investing in long term. As you have already done research and project looks good to you is worth buying. Of course, the final decision is yours.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

Personally i like the roadmap of this coin, and its future projects along the way. If you are trying to invest in it, do it as soon as possible before they update their roadmap because it will pump after the update is already finish. Cardano(ADA) is one of the best coin in the market to invest.
Golek_Duwek

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

it's good to invest long-term because Cardano coins never mancapai highest prices will likely be back like that in the future and what is wrong with trying our existing capital.
PinkFox

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

It is number 6 by marketcap, which means it is one of the most trusted ones. However you should make your own invesitgation how it compares to others, particularly if you are diving into long term investment.
justahndz

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

Long term.. . Good time to buy Now!  Grin Grin
MrJake

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

Actually I'm also looking forward for the progres of cardano and i've  been wondering how come it's in the top ten when it's price isn't that much that goes to show that it has a avery big potential as a coin but i wouldn't sat that you could put big investments in it because there are more profitable coins right now like CLC for example.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|[/center
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

Its price is really far away from one dollar, but I think this is not the meaning of that it is not a promising coin. In my opinion, it has a good potential to have a price more than $1.

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:12:06 PM

There's a part in my briefcase Cardano, but it takes a small part, it's a good coin, it takes time to find out what it's capable of.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:51:34 PM

I think it will have a good future. In my opinion, it is good for long term investment and waiting for the final product to finish before it makes a big pump in the market. I accumulate it during the red market and now I have a good paper gain in my portfolio.

Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

Cardano is one of my favourite Altcoin in Cryptocurrency market, it has interesting project and potential of growth is huge. This Altcoin can be one of the long term investment coin.
razinvel

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

Cardano will grow and become one of the most popular projects. But before this time you need to live. Especially since Ether, the main competitor, is not going to give up. Over time, Cardano will be in his place.
The maximum price for an ADA coin was almost two dollars. If you are looking for a large increase, for example, at six dollars, then you are deeply mistaken. Think about it, if this happens, then this platform will break out almost to the first place. Thus, the price may rise slightly above two dollars, however, this is the limit, in my humble opinion.
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

Cardano is an altcoin that grows well and deserves to be purchased. Cardano became one of my favorite coins, as I believe in many future cardano requests, so the price could reach $ 1 or more.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:16:41 PM

The idea of this blockchain technology is to compete with Ethereum. Since it started trading in October, it showed a score of +1,635%, which is an absolute success. I think it's good to invest in it.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███