Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] .5 BTC / 100 LTC MoneyGram / MoneyPak  (Read 887 times)
william (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:29:10 PM

As the title says I'm selling .5 BTC and 100 LTC in any dominations using current btc-e prices.
Maui

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:50:56 PM

As the title says I'm selling .5 BTC and 100 LTC in any dominations using current btc-e prices.

I'll buy it all!

Click on my trust and select "Untrusted Feedback" for all my ratings.
william (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 10:42:33 PM

Still selling.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 10:45:08 PM

Still selling.

Would you accept paypal?  That's what I currently have right now, i want to buy a few LTCs.  Up to $900 USD.
william (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 11:12:58 PM

Still selling.

Would you accept paypal?  That's what I currently have right now, i want to buy a few LTCs.  Up to $900 USD.

Yes, I would accept paypal.
bbhf19

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 02:08:59 AM

Tried to trade MP with this fellow, then he logged off. Been about an hour and still no BTC. Although my own fault for not using escrow, TRADE WITH CAUTION and if you simply must use him, insist on some sort of escrow. However, if there's been a mistake, please do pm me William.
Maui

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 10:53:44 PM

Tried to trade MP with this fellow, then he logged off. Been about an hour and still no BTC. Although my own fault for not using escrow, TRADE WITH CAUTION and if you simply must use him, insist on some sort of escrow. However, if there's been a mistake, please do pm me William.

Knew it.

realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 10:55:11 PM

sorry to say this but you guys are making it too easy for these scammers only trade with trusted members stay away from trading with newbies and if you must always use escrow
Maui

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 11:26:50 PM

sorry to say this but you guys are making it too easy for these scammers only trade with trusted members stay away from trading with newbies and if you must always use escrow

OP of this thread claimed stex2009 scammed him and wasn't willing to use escrow. That's when I laughed and left.

william (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:05:47 AM

It's true I traded with bbhf19. He sent the MP and I didn't send the BTC promptly. I had issues and for that I apologize. I'm not a scammer. I'm looking over the PMs to find his BTC address and I'll get him his BTC.
Sorry again bbhf19, but you will get your BTC.
william (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:15:29 AM

It's true I traded with bbhf19. He sent the MP and I didn't send the BTC promptly. I had issues and for that I apologize. I'm not a scammer. I'm looking over the PMs to find his BTC address and I'll get him his BTC.
Sorry again bbhf19, but you will get your BTC.

I never said he scammed me. I said someone impersonating him did and that is true.
bbhf19

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 08:43:56 PM

This user actually did send me a few PMs about ten days after the initial transaction asking for my address again because he intended to send me the BTC. He said he had some life issues and apologized for the inconvenience. Although late, he did seek me out rather determined to fix the situation, and he has, and I thank him.
All is well, thanks for the trade.
journeytodogecoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:29:44 PM

This user actually did send me a few PMs about ten days after the initial transaction asking for my address again because he intended to send me the BTC. He said he had some life issues and apologized for the inconvenience. Although late, he did seek me out rather determined to fix the situation, and he has, and I thank him.
All is well, thanks for the trade.
i smell that these two are the same person...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: