Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi. In which the beginning project to invest 1000 dollars to multiply them?  (Read 668 times)
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

try to participate in ICO it could give you huge profit! please consider ELYSIAN project. it is very promising ICO with very high percentage of profit. it is one of the most promising ICO today..

another thing is buy altcoin today there are lots of alts that are so promising price in the market. include in your list ONTHOLOGY and CARDANO..
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

Hi. In which the beginning project to invest 1000 dollars to multiply them?
It is better to make your portfolio, purchase the top 10-15 coins to wait for their growth, and earn money on this.
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:41:27 PM

You should try icos, they can give mad profit. Allstocks maybe
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

Devide your money and invest in fomula: 40% hold Top coin(BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP...), 30% join staking (this token will automatically increase itself) and 30% invest in some potential ICO project such as: Eloncity or Drep in June.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:46:43 PM

Don't put all your eggs in one basket if you won't lose them all when the bad thing happens. I highly recommend you to do your own research before investing on a project and it's not instant there are so many things that you have to considerate before give your money to those people, learn their whitepaper carefully, get in touch with the team, asking the communit etc. Some people lose their money because theuy didn't do deep research about the project that they invest in.
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:53:56 PM

Well, a beginning project that is still in ICO is #BLOCNATION.

Do you like music festivals? Private events?
Well, their idea help facilitate the payment within that ecosystem. You buy their token, they give you a bracelet. You go to the bar, ask for a Tequilla, you bring near the POS your bracelet and that it, your drink is yours.
These guys have been around for quite some time. They already have a working product. I recommend it 100%.

Not a financial advice, though. Assume your own decisions.

Stay safe! 

Cagan

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:03:54 PM

rule 1: do not deposit the entire money into a project. rule 2: just join the ICO by taking advice. Somebody wrote a hashcard, for example, that project scam. so people here can say some products because it is not their own money. But you are the investor and read and research. otherwise you could lose your money. most projects are not getting the ICO price when it goes to the stock market. You need to find the best project to profit from ICO. But even if ICO is very nice, the market is upset now. Do not think short term. I get 1000 dollars ico if you think that I will sell you 5 10k dolls. you'll be disappointed. Have plenty of luck.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:02:40 PM

If i were you i will put your 1000 dollars in an establish crypto. Because it is very risky if you put it in a beginner project. Sometimes this project failed.

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:12:41 PM

Hard question cause if project is "new" on market it could be hard to speculate its price, so what about investing in coins which price is not to big? Like waves which for me could pump when market will recover?

minerdiary

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:14:01 PM

I think a good idea to invest in PUNDI X. By the end of the year it will be possible to receive 7.3% each month + today they won a vote on Binance and in the near future this coin will be added to this exchange. You can make good profit)
PROFIT_REVIEW

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:02:48 PM

The answer to your question depends on how many times you want to increase this amount. If you want to multiply your 1000 dollars with minimal risk, then invest in Ethereum and wait a few months.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
1MORLAP

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:24:24 AM

If you invest $1,000 in AGA Token you will IMMEDIATELY have 10,000 tokens that are trading at 60 cents. That is 6,000 USD. It is a crazy good pre sale for a token that is already listed. Here is more - https://icoholder.com/en/aga-token-21944
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:16:06 AM

my advice just try to invest your money on HasHCard.io I think the program made by them is very promising for the future. and I think the project will be a success

If you listened to this and if you invested on this then only thing that you can say is " bye " to your money. I think no one can give you an exact opinion about this. Best thing is to do your own researches and take the risk by yourself.
velazh

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:40:21 AM

https://leopays.com/?partner=velazh      - пpoйдитe пo ccылкe  и вы пoлyчитe тo, чтo дoлгo иcкaли. ЗДECЬ BAШИ MEЧTЫ ИCПOЛHЯTCЯ!!! 
LeoPays - этo нeчтo бoльшee, чeм пpocтo coциaльнaя ceть. Плaтфopмa включaeт в ceбя вce кoмпoнeнты oбычнoй coциaльнoй ceти, плюc кoмплeкc инcтpyмeнтoв c oбyчeниeм для aвтoмaтизaции Baшeгo бизнeca в любoй тoчкe миpa:
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

Now the project Eloncity is very popular. Try to invest in it. A very interesting idea for the project, as well as a strong team of developers.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Mutual Uniting System

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

I recommend that you take a closer look at the MUSystem project (could I really advise something else))) and start multiplying your capital. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4564527.0
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:50:39 PM

I can only give you some advice, some cryptocurrencies that I think are good! PAI.FT.CET.ZIP.FI! Recently these cryptocurrencies are very popular, you can also observe!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

I advise you to divide your money into 10 equal parts and invest them in 10 different projects! Never save eggs in one basket. I advise you to pay attention at the top 10 capitalization coins.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

My suggestion for you is inverse in bitcoin.Inverse in bitcoin will be the best option all the time.Personally I think 1000$ is very huge amount,if you had inverse that entire 1000$ in bitcoin at the dump and you had hold it for a month.You will get 1.5-2 times of invested money.You can't get this much profit in any cryptocurrency other than bitcoin.You have to hold your bitcoin till the maximum raise in the bitcoin price .

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
wsps941031

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:08:55 AM

If i were you sure ill buy bitcoin and hold it for some time period and it will be sold when market is pumped. because those days market is in bad condition.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: