Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💖💖💖☛ RobinReit.com -ICO LIVE- zero fee reit 90% mortgage 2% interest ☚💖💖💖  (Read 154 times)
RobinReit (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:09:15 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 05:23:34 PM by RobinReit

💖💖💖☛ www.RobinReit.com - zero fee reit 90% mortgage 2% interest ☚💖💖💖
💖💖💖☛ invest in restaurant, dental clinic, f&b shop, beauty salon ☚💖💖💖
💖💖💖☛ Singapore, Hong Kong, New York, California, Mumbai, London, China ☚💖💖💖
💖💖💖☛ NO KYC, NO REGISTER, ALL COUNTRY OK, JUST SEND ETHER and get ERC20 ☚💖💖💖

ICO (ON NOW!) started 9 may 2018 to 31 august 2018)

bounty campaign, please post your ether wallet (so i can airdrop you erc20)
(the bonuty airdrop will be sent when tokens are distributed after the ICO)

reddit post / twitter post / forum post / article / review / blog
contain 500 words, describe what we do, and why you think our reit is good
all text must be your opinion, bad spelling grammar is ok, don't need perfect writing
write your URL here, for everyone to see, along with your ether wallet (so i can airdrop you erc20)
$5 to $15 USD worth of RobinReit token per post depend on quality, thumbs up, response, comments

video
describe what we do, and why you think our reit is good
video must be minimum 2 minute, real voice, no robot, show face or show screen showing our webpage
only upload to youtube, and post your URL here, for everyone to see, along with your ether wallet (so i can airdrop you erc20)
$50 to $150 USD worth of RobinReit token per video depend on quality

We are looking for the active Bitcointalk users. All members need to post at least 15 posts a week to be eligible for the reward.
Posts in this thread will not count.
Posts in following Discussion Boards will not be counted: Politics and Society, Off-topic, Archival, Auctions, Lending, Beginners and help.
No Spam, Abuse or Insults.

Terms and conditions
Only for junior members and above.
Make at least 15 posts each week during the week.
Add the Avatar + signature provided below
Posts in alternate crypto currencies section are required.
Posts in any bounty thread will not be counted.
Spam is strictly prohibited. Users found spamming will be immediately and permanently disqualified

Rewards
    Junior Members :  $30 USD worth of RobinReit token until end of campaign
    Members :         $45 USD worth of RobinReit token until end of campaign
    Full Members :    $60 USD worth of RobinReit token until end of campaign
    Senior Members :  $90 USD worth of RobinReit token until end of campaign
    Hero Member:      $120 USD worth of RobinReit token until end of campaign
    Legendary/Hero:   $150 USD worth of RobinReit token until end of campaign

Code:
[size=16pt]  [url=http://robinreit.com/][color=#33A7FF][font=Arial Black]💖💖💖☛ RobinReit - zero fee reit 90% mortgage 2% interest ☚💖💖💖[/font][/color][/url]   [/size][size=3px][font=monospace]  
[size=16pt]  [url=http://robinreit.com/][color=#33A7FF][font=Arial Black]💖💖💖☛ invest in restaurant, dental clinic, f&b shop, beauty salon ☚💖💖💖[/font][/color][/url]   [/size][size=3px][font=monospace]  
[size=16pt]  [url=http://robinreit.com/][color=#33A7FF][font=Arial Black]💖💖💖☛ Singapore, Hong Kong, New York, California, Mumbai, London, China ☚💖💖💖[/font][/color][/url]   [/size][size=3px][font=monospace]  
[size=16pt]  [url=http://robinreit.com/][color=#33A7FF][font=Arial Black]💖💖💖☛ NO KYC, NO REGISTER, ALL COUNTRY OK, JUST SEND ETHER and get ERC20 ☚💖💖💖[/font][/color][/url]   [/size][size=3px][font=monospace]

💖💖💖☛ www.RobinReit.com - zero fee reit 90% mortgage 2% interest ☚💖💖💖
💖💖💖☛ invest in restaurant, dental clinic, f&b shop, beauty salon ☚💖💖💖
💖💖💖☛ Singapore, Hong Kong, New York, California, Mumbai, London, China ☚💖💖💖
💖💖💖☛ NO KYC, NO REGISTER, ALL COUNTRY OK, JUST SEND ETHER and get ERC20 ☚💖💖💖

urgently looking for hongkong/china co-founder to get article published in hongkong/china news site
reward $30k to $80k USD worth of RobinReit token at end of campaign (must be reputable news site, not seo backlink unicorn that i can buy on fiver myself)

urgently looking for japanese co-founder to get article published in japanese news site
reward $30k to $80k USD worth of RobinReit token at end of campaign (must be reputable news site, not seo backlink unicorn that i can buy on fiver myself)

urgently looking for south korea co-founder to get article published in south korea news site

urgently looking for russia co-founder to get article published in russia news site

urgently looking for USA/EUROPE co-founder to get article published in USA/EUROPE news site

urgently looking for Singapore co-founder to get article published in Asia news site

urgently looking for people with good connection to "venture capital" to raise fiat money with private round
commission 3% to 10% of private round raised, paid in RobinReit token format

private inbox me, if any question

----------------------------------
end
----------------------------------

RobinReit (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:55:28 PM

Hi, We are launching a new innovative ICO search platform within the next week,
and I would like to invite you to add your ICO for free.
We are in a pre-launch mode right now to give time to all ICOs to join our platform.

By adding your ICO now you will get:
Free listing for your ICO
Free Press Releases or article publishing
Your ICO shared on our social media

You can submit your ICO at www.initialcoinlist.com

Thank you and wish you a good ICO!

ok pm me
robert29394

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

I will consider this coin and will join the ICO launching. this project needs a trust escrow to keep funds or eth contract.
I like this platform and I will support it as soon as ICO launching, hoping that this ICO will be successful and smooth.
RobinReit (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:19:00 AM

I will consider this coin and will join the ICO launching. this project needs a trust escrow to keep funds or eth contract.
I like this platform and I will support it as soon as ICO launching, hoping that this ICO will be successful and smooth.

i'm currently looking for venture capital, in singapore
will buildup my reputation slowly,

can you suggest some opinion for me to improve currently?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: