Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy an ASICMiner or two  (Read 613 times)
dimka (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 12:32:47 AM

Hey I'm he interested in buying an ASICMiner or two, if you have some avaliable for sale, please message me and we will talk about it.
Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Qbeczeq

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 12:39:55 AM

It is still profitable at this stage of difficulty? Not better buy GHs on cloud?

Unless you do not inted to dig Bitcoins.
dimka (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 12:42:42 AM

It is still profitable at this stage of difficulty? Not better buy GHs on cloud?

I don't intend to mine bitcoin Wink  thanks for the caution though.
nate008

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 12:49:19 AM

Buying GH on cloud is the worst idea offer. They cost a lot more than an ASIC , while the electricity bill you avoid isn't that big.
Also at least your ASIC is yours , mining contracts are a bunch of numbers on the monitor and you might end with nothing when they decide to close the shop.
dimka (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 01:00:39 AM

Buying GH on cloud is the worst idea offer. They cost a lot more than an ASIC , while the electricity bill you avoid isn't that big.
Also at least your ASIC is yours , mining contracts are a bunch of numbers on the monitor and you might end with nothing when they decide to close the shop.
At the moment cloud mining is overpriced.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: