Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 07:25:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two questions from a noob  (Read 430 times)
Rasbid420 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 12:52:41 AM

>is the bitcoin really decentralized? i see that periodic client updates of the bitcoin interface are made along with considerable alterations brought upon the system

>will future transactions require more processing power to be filled due to the higher number of historical references?

thank you in advance, my questions might be bad but bare with me here, i'm just a noob
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 01:36:33 AM

>is the bitcoin really decentralized? i see that periodic client updates of the bitcoin interface are made along with considerable alterations brought upon the system

>will future transactions require more processing power to be filled due to the higher number of historical references?

thank you in advance, my questions might be bad but bare with me here, i'm just a noob

Yes, you cant force people to use Bitcoin-qt if there will be new considerable alteration most dont like

Only full nodes starting downloading blockchain will require more processing time, but once your synced blockchain size (number of historical references) does not matter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: