Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to write for Devtome  (Read 1069 times)
rhurley (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 12:53:35 AM

Hey everyone, I am having trouble locating someone to talk to about working as a writer for devtome, I have noticed some by the name of fuzzybear, wonder if they could help me. It's frustrating having to log on here several times just to post, I have  literature I am sure that could interest the community, I am about to release a new book. I have an article on ezinearticles.com entitled "Confessions of a Bad Relationship" it is a teaser to my book, an Intro link of the book is located at the bottom of the article, thanks for any help!
mistress_magpie

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Retired from the mistressing business

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 01:01:58 AM

Wait until your newbie status is lifted and you will be able to send PMs to members.

1MEuWAgzeArG9sittnqhuTHkMtgvirZvuS
cryptominer1

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:47:42 PM

How many posts are required to be able to PM a member?
 Thanks
Pordik

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:15:33 PM

Thanks

100000 at least
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:51:18 PM

Thanks

There used to be some newbie restrictions, but all were lifted since Jan 20.
All you have now is the 360 seconds time limit, that means you need to wait for 360seconds between your posts and PM.

Actions like logging in, signing up and searching will reset the time though.

BTW, the time limit will be down to just 75 seconds, when you reach 15 activity.
Sharkness

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:02:10 PM

I have only been on Devtome for a couple of weeks and have not actually been paid as of yet; however, I love to read and write; and I have the crypto-coin bug. This link, http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=how_to_get_setup_earning_devcoins_by_writing#request_an_account_on_devtome, will tell you who to message and what to send in your message in part 2 of the article.

From the bitcointalk.org forum you can click on members, it’s one of the tabs next to the Home button. Just above the list of pages there is a tab that says view all members. Next to that tab there is a tab labeled search for members.  Search for your contact person. Depending on your user name it will be FuzzyBear, Wiser or Dinkleberg.

Once you send your message then they will reply within a reasonable amount of time as to what the next step is. You will find they are very helpful. Good luck and I look forward to reading your articles.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: