Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:45:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan for 2.25btc  (Read 783 times)
repairguy (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 01:57:46 AM

Hello, I am now in bit of a pickle.   I reserved a spot in a group buy, assuming no big deal.  I setup an account at btc-e to trade some ltc to btc.  Btc-e made the trade easy enough, but now they say I need to wait 3 days to withdraw my btc.  Is anyone willing to make a loan for 2.25btc for 3 days, and what fee would you want for your service?  Thanks
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:25:33 AM

I just traded LTC for BTC and was able to withdrawal instantly.  You need to email btc-e and let them know about the problem.  I can email them for you if you like.   It says this on the front page of btc-e.

Our advantages:

Trading in automatic mode.
    Addition USD deposits within 24 hour
    Instant deposit/withdrawal all coin
    USD Withdrawal within 72 hours

specgamer

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:37:14 AM

I always receive instant payouts from BTC-e, sometimes larger than 2 BTC.
Either your lying or you really are in a pickle, I guess I can do this loan for 10% interest if you are willing to provide 75 LTC collateral.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jbab

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:51:32 AM

** Reserving this spot for King Sire Monbux Ruler of The Realms's Input. **
Reserved for monbux

repairguy (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:17:19 AM

I just traded LTC for BTC and was able to withdrawal instantly.  You need to email btc-e and let them know about the problem.  I can email them for you if you like.   It says this on the front page of btc-e.

Our advantages:

I opened support ticket, but the automated response said it could take 72hrs. I think I am just hosed.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:45:02 PM

Our advantages:

I think BTC-e has a waiting period for new accounts now.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
elitenoob

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 12:57:37 AM

I think BTC-e has a waiting period for new accounts now.
Yep seems like it...heared you can shorten it with resetting your password...but shhh Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: