Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:02:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets play a game  (Read 597 times)
Hampuz (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:08:04 AM

It is called "I love it when cryptsy ...."  Then you fill in a word afterwards. Ill start here and give you an example.

I love it when cryptsy locks up my btc withdraw so it takes 8hours and still counting.

I love it when craptsy lose my sell order when the price of the coin is going way way up and im sitting there with 4-5bitcoins wort of coins that are just vanished and there is nothing I can do about it except wait for cryptsy to get their shiet straigt.

I love it when cryptsy drives me to other exchanges and I realize that they are way better, and the only reason I used craptsy in the beginning was solely because of their vast range of cryptos.

Now this is where you continue and tell me/us what you love about craptsy.

Cheers!
sid280

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:11:53 AM

I love it when cryptsy customers have a cry over virtual currency
Hampuz (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:17:22 AM

virtual currency? You mean stuff that are worth real money? The stuff I spend alot of my awake time using and engaging my self in?  Let me as you one question. Why are you here if its only virtual currency and nothing else to you?
VforVictory

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

V for Victory or Rather JustV8

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:23:26 AM

virtual currency? You mean stuff that are worth real money? The stuff I spend alot of my awake time using and engaging my self in?  Let me as you one question. Why are you here if its only virtual currency and nothing else to you?

It will replace fiat, so it's not worth anything anyhow.*
Sparkzor

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:25:54 AM

I love it when Cryptsy is locking all my trades because my balance is negative.

I love it when Cryptsy is getting bugged so my balance is getting negative.

I love it when Cryptsy is ignoring my ticket and my twitter for 35 hours (and rising).

I love it when Cryptsy is ruining my life by not letting me sell my coins when they're 20% higher than when I bought them

I love it when Cryptsy is in Las Vegas gambling away all the money that could make the server better.

I hate Cryptsy.
sid280

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:29:18 AM

Why I'm here is my own business, but I'm not here to start negative threads aimed at exchange websites.

If you spend SO much of your life dedicated to crypto-currency, then you should know better than to rely on 1 exchange (dont put all your eggs in 1 basket) and you should know that there will be teething problems as exchanges grow.

TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:29:57 AM

"Lets play a game"

How about a game of Global Thermonuclear Warfare...?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Hampuz (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:46:46 AM

Why I'm here is my own business, but I'm not here to start negative threads aimed at exchange websites.

If you spend SO much of your life dedicated to crypto-currency, then you should know better than to rely on 1 exchange (dont put all your eggs in 1 basket) and you should know that there will be teething problems as exchanges grow.

I do not have all my eggs in one basket. But its not so funny sitting there and see this "if I sell now I will get a profit of 2btc" just to realize your coins are gone and then just watch as the price goes down and even below at what you bought in for.
sid280

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:04:20 AM

I do not have all my eggs in one basket. But its not so funny sitting there and see this "if I sell now I will get a profit of 2btc" just to realize your coins are gone and then just watch as the price goes down and even below at what you bought in for.

Digital Currencies are like gambling and trading on the stock / forex market, if you can't afford to lose your investment - then don't invest.

Your BTC would have been safe in your wallet, you chose to transfer your coins, anonymously, to a website, and gamble with them.

Cut your losses and move on
Wubbllez

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:11:27 AM

I love it when Cryptsy is making my coins vanish

I love it when Cryptsy makes my balance go negative.

I love it when Cryptsy is ignoring my tickets

I love it when Cryptsy is keeping me from my beloved bitcoin
Harrogate

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:32:25 AM

I love it when cryptsy allows me to engage in an exciting and potentially lucrative activity.

I love that few sites on the internet allow this, compared to the number of sites that encourage the inane.

I love feeling like a pioneer at the forefront of a new culture; standing shoulder to shoulder with a small group of people_all sending money, hopes, ideas, keystrokes, heartbeats into the winds of the unknown.

I get frustrated when my technology breaks

I love it when cryptsy works to improve their technology for the users who supply their profit and, in turn, profit themselves.

I've seen some of the men drinking. Don't you think that has something to do with it...

We need these men well rested to bring in this well. They can't get that if they're up here listening to your gospel, and then the well can't produce and blow gold all over the place...

I wish I had more time with Joe Ghunda. More could have been done...

And then the well can't produce, and blow gold all over the place.
There Will Be Blood
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: