Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:14:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is time to own EOS now!  (Read 323 times)
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:18:45 AM

EOS is the one of the good coin in crypto market and as of now price is low so if you invest now then you will get good profits coming two moths so this is the right time to invest on EOS
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:27:02 AM

Have always believed every time is a good time to buy

No restrictions
No limitations

Make your researches
Get your information and base your plans on your funds; thus making your investment
Good luck
ximenzi

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:04:05 AM

I think we have missed the best time to purchase EOS. Now the price of EOS has gone up a lot. If you want to continue investing, you may face many risks!
chessi

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:25:47 AM

The EOS platform will be the next great thing if they deliver what they promise. It can be the next most popular platform for ICOs and for smart contracts. It offers speed and scalability, and won't have gas analog payments for using it. It reminds property ownership holding rights. You will be an owner of certain percentage of EOS bandwidth, according to the number of EOS tokens that you own. You can even rent this tokens. So if you believe that the team can deliver what they promise it's definitely time to buy their tokens.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:45:08 AM

I think we have missed the best time to purchase EOS. Now the price of EOS has gone up a lot. If you want to continue investing, you may face many risks!

We missed the best time, but it`s still good to invest in EOS, like in most other coins. Prices are down and we all know that the best
time for investing is in dip`s.
   I will continue to invest! I say that cause I`m not done with investing in crypto-currencies. Risk are known, this can go to the sky all drop to zero, I chose
to risk with my extra money from salary. We are facing with risk all the time, we decide is it worthy to take a risk or not. Without
a doubt I can say that investing in crypto-currencies worth a risk we take.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

No it's not, the price is already quite high at the moment and you'll just lose a lot once the correction come. I don't know but people didn't bother to look at eos until the price already high, they have the potential since a long time ago and the price was cheap. I bought mine about 3 months ago but at that time ada is better in people's eye. If you want to buy eos better to wait the price to go down more.

sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

The future of EOS will be the same like ETH, which the price will going up multiple times in a few years. EOS can be the next ETH that since 2015 given more than 200000% profit. EOS consist of solid team founder and strong community and no doubt will be massive potential in next a few years.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

I found there are many threads with the topic "the right time to buy EOS". indeed EOS is in top 10 coins, but what other reasons that EOS is worth to holding and becoming an investment choice. I am confused?

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:04:43 AM

This is something a question that answer by forms of speculations, and no one can predict exactly in what future status of EOS coin, however EOS coin now develops their market popularity, but we cannot guarantee that EOS forms its stabilty like bitcoin.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

I agree with this post. The train has already left the station so any purchase now will result in minimal gains. The next opportunity is with LISK but large gains are not to be expected for a few months. Try and catch it this time before the pump

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

I don't think it is time to get EOS now. The time was a month ago. Everybody knew that the platform is coming. Now everybody will sell the news.
I passed on EOS, because I don't like the team and their ideology, but there was a quick buck to be made.
I have the same idea, people will dump it after the mainnet launch. Probable the best time to buy will be after big pump when all coin will go down again. I will wait till that time for sure.
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

Not sure about that. It is a good time to get in on the project now though. There is something good happening with EOS and I don't think any investor would want to miss out on the opportunity to get in on it too. Just time and the project will moon
Valermos

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:01:22 PM

I like EOS, feels very perspective and many people are positive about it. The positive attitude means the real possibility of growth in the future. But I am still waiting for the good point to start and doubting.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Bohr256

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:28:00 PM

I found there are many threads with the topic "the right time to buy EOS". indeed EOS is in top 10 coins, but what other reasons that EOS is worth to holding and becoming an investment choice. I am confused?

That's the thing. Nobody knows exactly why we should invest, just a bunch of shills telling you how 'amazing' it is and how its the 'ethereum killer.' Read their white paper, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't. Not only that, there are a bunch of shady people behind the scenes. Besides, any company feeling from the US's jurisdiction (they can still slap them though) to avoid being scrutinized ought to rise a humongous red flag.
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:30:57 PM

Yes, it is. EOS is a very promising coin. Soon or later it will make 100 USD or more.  At this time, EOS rank I 5, It will be 3No. three by reolacing Ripple. Though I don't have much EOS coin, But I am trying to increase  the EOS amounts.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:32:31 PM

everything you say is true when it's time to buy EOS because some trade signals also think like you so now is the right time to buy EOS because the possibility to return to the $ 20 price is a tremendous opportunity in June.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:42:26 PM

In my opinion, EOS is a really good project, but I don't know whether this is the right time to buy. I know all of the prices are low now, but in my way of thinking, waiting just a little more for buying might be more logical.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:50:18 PM

EOS is one of the altcoins that should not invest at the moment because the exchange rate has not shown signs of recovery since April. I have been trading from ETH to EOS when the exchange rate is close to $ 15, and the current time It only fluctuates at $ 12 only. So if you invest in EOS should hold at least until the end of 2018 also wants to secure the investment, you should buy BTC and ETH.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████