Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:30:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Once China fully realizes it has been betrayed...  (Read 4945 times)
accord01 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:10:44 AM

During this whole rally, it is without a doubt that China has been a main factor.  The reason China was a main factor was because of China itself.  The other exchanges simply followed China's footsteps, and China followed its own mania.  Now that China has come to its senses, it sees that the world has been playing China like a fiddle, just like how the USA played China like a fiddle.  And forget about all the retarded news coming out that a lot of the maniacs on here are screaming about, "OMG Fidelity Fidelity.  OMG Second Market.  OMG Wall street Wall street.  OMG LAMBO for BTC"  Remember something, wall street isn't the guppies, it's you that's the guppy.  Wall street is in it to make money, not to follow a fad.

I feel bad for all those that have finally gotten their money onto bitstamp or has finally convinced their family to loan them $2000, because you're too late.

China is going to unleash its rage on bitcoin, just like it has unleashed its rage on the US dollar.  And just as fast as it has gone up, down it will go.  And no, 2nd market is not going to save bitcoin.

When the chinese maniacs aren't seeing any profits and their wallets getting thinner, there will be mass abandonment.  When the euphoria is over, will bitcoin even be remembered?
Edward50

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:23:15 AM

I think you are very correct. I think some big investor has put a price floor on bitcoin for the time being hoping things will turn around. This is why some people are surprised that bitcoin price is not rising with all the recent news. IT is because their is a price floor and the price right now should be way lower, and if it was not being manipulated would have possibly rose from its lows. 

Bitcoins at $900 is utterly ridiculous. There is no way this price can maintain itself right now.

It looks like the price floor is breaking apart, even the wealthier investor can't prop up a billion dollar bitcoin economy. We should start seeing the drops very soon. It will be ugly for sure.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
bassclef

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:26:00 AM

Nice try guys.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 04:29:33 AM

lmao!

this is such FUD!

Edward50

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:31:10 AM

What is interesting about china is that every body complains about them. They rob our jobs etc.

Actually people do not understand economics very well and do not understand that china has propped our economy up so much with cheap goods and buying our debt. In a way they are just handing us free stuff. It is like if we had a robots here building the stuff for free.

China keeps getting burned though.

But you have to also understand they also stole all our ideas on how to build all these goods and build their economy. If it was not for our technological advancements they would probably be nothing. So they gained and we also gained.

So you can look at this both ways.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
Reece523

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:33:06 AM

Demand in China seems to still be quite strong to me: http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/
accord01 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:34:49 AM

lmao!

this is such FUD!

What does FUD mean?
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 04:37:44 AM

lmao!

this is such FUD!

What does FUD mean?

fear uncertainty and doubt

have some faith, sure bitcoin might be over bought and is correcting, but its not like anyone was betrayed by the market.

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 04:39:48 AM

What is interesting about china is that every body complains about them. They rob our jobs etc.

Actually people do not understand economics very well and do not understand that china has propped our economy up so much with cheap goods and buying our debt. In a way they are just handing us free stuff. It is like if we had a robots here building the stuff for free.

China keeps getting burned though.

But you have to also understand they also stole all our ideas on how to build all these goods and build their economy. If it was not for our technological advancements they would probably be nothing. So they gained and we also gained.

So you can look at this both ways.

+1

nate008

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:42:15 AM

During this whole rally, it is without a doubt that China has been a main factor.  The reason China was a main factor was because of China itself.  The other exchanges simply followed China's footsteps, and China followed its own mania.  Now that China has come to its senses, it sees that the world has been playing China like a fiddle, just like how the USA played China like a fiddle.  And forget about all the retarded news coming out that a lot of the maniacs on here are screaming about, "OMG Fidelity Fidelity.  OMG Second Market.  OMG Wall street Wall street.  OMG LAMBO for BTC"  Remember something, wall street isn't the guppies, it's you that's the guppy.  Wall street is in it to make money, not to follow a fad.

I feel bad for all those that have finally gotten their money onto bitstamp or has finally convinced their family to loan them $2000, because you're too late.

China is going to unleash its rage on bitcoin, just like it has unleashed its rage on the US dollar.  And just as fast as it has gone up, down it will go.  And no, 2nd market is not going to save bitcoin.

When the chinese maniacs aren't seeing any profits and their wallets getting thinner, there will be mass abandonment.  When the euphoria is over, will bitcoin even be remembered?

You honesty believe what you're typing right there  , or this is the weekend booze that's doing the talk.
Bitcoin doesn't care about China. And , nobody really gives a damn about China.
They were good for a rush , now they can go and .... themselves. Bitcoin is here to stay.
accord01 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:45:50 AM

Sure there is a certain degree of uncertainty, or else I'd be shorting bitcoin leveraged to the max right now, but why would any smart money be pouring it into something like the current state of bitcoin?  

Dumb money can't wait to buy bitcoin right now, because all it sees is $1200.  1200-850 = 350 profit.

Smart money says not a chance am I pouring it into bitcoin right now.

Unfortunately, smart money is not China.  They make the dumbest investments.  I bet there are still people in China buying the bitcoin craze and just getting in on it.

Sure 25million got invested into Coinbase.  That's because they see coinbase as a money robbing machine.  And that's precisely what it is.  It is a machine that is made to steal money.

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 04:46:01 AM

During this whole rally, it is without a doubt that China has been a main factor.  The reason China was a main factor was because of China itself.  The other exchanges simply followed China's footsteps, and China followed its own mania.  Now that China has come to its senses, it sees that the world has been playing China like a fiddle, just like how the USA played China like a fiddle.  And forget about all the retarded news coming out that a lot of the maniacs on here are screaming about, "OMG Fidelity Fidelity.  OMG Second Market.  OMG Wall street Wall street.  OMG LAMBO for BTC"  Remember something, wall street isn't the guppies, it's you that's the guppy.  Wall street is in it to make money, not to follow a fad.

China is going to unleash its rage on bitcoin, just like it has unleashed its rage on the US dollar.  And just as fast as it has gone up, down it will go.  And no, 2nd market is not going to save bitcoin.

When the chinese maniacs aren't seeing any profits and their wallets getting thinner, there will be mass abandonment.  When the euphoria is over, will bitcoin even be remembered?

You honesty believe what you're typing right there  , or this is the weekend booze that's doing the talk.
They were good for a rush , now they can go and .... themselves. Bitcoin is here to stay.

dude China will soon own all the bitcoins. they are now the major player that everyone watches

JakeGold

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:46:53 AM

No, bitcoin will die, just like it did after the last two bubbles. Die and return with a vengeance.

I don't believe we'll be using Bitcoin for day to day transaction in 10 years, that will be another, more evolved crypto currency. But bitcoin WILL be the gold standard, the "reserve" crypto currency that all other alts are traded against.
Edward50

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:47:59 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is only a fad. Keep going with that line of thinking.

He is not saying it is a fad, just that it is way overvalued right now.

accord01 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:48:41 AM

All i know is that China is going to crash this market to near hopelessness....
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 04:49:26 AM

Sure there is a certain degree of uncertainty, or else I'd be shorting bitcoin leveraged to the max right now, but why would any smart money be pouring it into something like the current state of bitcoin?  Dumb money will, like the people that is just waiting on getting bitcoin into Bitstamp or local bitcoins.  

Smart money says not a chance am I pouring it into bitcoin right now.

Unfortunately, smart money is not China.  They make the dumbest investments.  I bet there are still people in China buying the bitcoin craze and just getting in on it.

Sure 25million got invested into Coinbase.  That's because they see coinbase as a money robbing machine.  And that's precisely what it is.  It is a machine that is made to steal money.

wow

why did you buy bitcoin?

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 04:50:13 AM

chain is the most bullish market of all!

look at their volume on the dorps

accord01 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:54:50 AM

Their all gamblers.  All it takes is 1 bear to beat 1000 bulls in china. 
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 04:56:13 AM

Their all gamblers.  All it takes is 1 bear to beat 1000 bulls in china.  

you should just sell now and stop trolling us.

nate008

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:58:49 AM

dude China will soon own all the bitcoins. they are now the major player that everyone watches

They are trading more bitcoins than the rest , not buying more of them Smiley
You can't buy what is not for sale.
And I don't give a damn about China.
There wasn't even a damn store or a pizza stand accepting bitcoin there.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: