Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Elysian's Airdrop and Private Sale Live Now!  (Read 94 times)
Elysian_ELY (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:42:05 PM

https://elycoin.io

Come invest in the unprecedented platform that Elysian is creating. We will be featuring an innovative interface that will hold the ecommerce industry at a new standard. With enhance security and the integration of augmented reality and virtual reality we are aiming to put the users experience first. While you still have time, become a part of the groundbreaking project that is Elysian! Be sure to check out our ongoing private sale and current airdrop.

Good Luck All,
The Elysian Team
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:26:10 PM

Hi. I participated both bounty and airdrop. I  am content to be a part of the project. I would like to ask a question. I participated airdrop. There were aome tasks like watching the video, following social accounts, tweeting etc. Was this an airdrop or a contest?
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:31:14 PM

Glad to hear that but man you may post this offer on the bounty section.Though  your project looks very promising and the website is looking very well. Good luck for your project.
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

hey dev, where i can see the elycoin profile team? are you serious about the privatesale process right now? i feel it strange when i visit your website on the team page? the link source https://elycoin.io/team no one elycoin team and advisors profile there. i think you not have preparation for elysian / elycoin project, and very hesitant when looking at negative feedback in your account. no offense  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: