Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone pm pontiacg5 for me?  (Read 363 times)
yorich (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 05:53:15 AM

I saw a post in this topic :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=365181.0

I'd also like to add, I'm trying to copy these usb 3.0 cables because I think it would be cheaper to make them here at this point. It's a really simple board, and I've already priced most of the components. I need help with the board design though, I can't use eagle, pad2pad, whatever else. Have the capital to order enough pieces to make it cost effective...

So, if you are looking to make .5 BTC and think you could copy a basic riser cable routed through a USB 3.0 plug instead of ribbons, and think you could do so off of high res DSLR pics PM me!

I can't pm anyone, or post, but was wondering if someone could contact pontiacg5 for me? he asked if anyone knew how to clone a riser.   I am fairly skilled with SMT/D design using eaglecad, and can do his project for him, if he can provide me some pictures and information.   Since I probably can't reply to him on here, can you have him contact me on my email?  evanrich81@gmail.com

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: