Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OS for Mining] BergmannOS - new Linux-based OS for mining  (Read 441 times)
BergmannOS (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

BergmannOS — New Linux-based OS for mining

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

Open beta test

What is BergmannOS?

BergmannOS is the operating system of the new generation, that gives you full control and automatisation of the cryptocurrency mining. The system is ready for usage - a stable beta-version of software complex for miners is already available on our website.

For our users we have prepared a stable operating system that provides 24/7 control over mining rigs and simplifies the tuning of mining units. There is no fee, no limits for miners, so don’t miss a chance to be the first testers of the totally free operating system. We will be glad to receive your feedback, therefore feel free to write about all bugs on our email-address support@bergmannos.com.

Users can already see the benefits of BergmannOS:
  • 24/7 stable control of your farm
  • Easy manual tuning of the units
  • Warning messages in the event of failures
  • User-friendly interface

Thank you for the participation in the open beta test!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tigel

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

No information regarding features available without registering? No thanks, maybe later.

--
Tigel
Pch.a

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:01:07 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 08:18:30 PM by Pch.a

No information regarding features available without registering? No thanks, maybe later.

--
Tigel

I did try, everything is available, free of charge, something good, some need to be done.

THis is screen if my setup in BergmanOS.

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Fx4V/KRZCojLgi

Cheers!
Lio78

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:57:10 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 05:11:49 AM by Lio78

Very interesting OS.
Which GPU are supported?
RX VEGA are supported?
CPU mining is available?
Which miner sw are supported?
Its totally 0 fee?

Thank you.

EDIT: ok, I decided to register in your website.
For now only Nvidia card are supported
AMD card its write "coming soon"
I don't see if VEGA GPU are supported, I'm in mobile view.
0 fee.
Grafic interface is good for me.

I hope to see very soon AMD support and VEGA dupport.

Good work
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:20:07 AM

registered an account, tried to add first address, errored out Sad
"No enum constant com.bergmannos.kernelcenter.Currency.BTC"
 Huh
oh well

also: should consider a torrent for your dl, 3gb thru a browser sux  Undecided

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
un4given

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

what miners are supported for nvidia? couldn't find any information in the UI. thx Roll Eyes
Pch.a

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

what miners are supported for nvidia? couldn't find any information in the UI. thx Roll Eyes

I saw DSTM, Ewbf and Claymore, but i read that advanced mode will be available soon with any miner by advanced settings.

I think we can vote in this thread for what we really need and text to support.
Pch.a

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

WiFi dongle support are available. I have test - it works great!

I did it with TL-WN722N V3, then click on Info button of the rig, wireless folder and follow instructions. Cool! Cool

Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:11:26 AM

Good day, I searched for information but did not find exactly how your system works and how it differs from the heap of such.Thank you in advance for the answer really want to understand.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:52:11 AM

What can you tell me about BergmannsOS. I am very interested in this project, but I really want to know everything. At least everything I can know.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:33:25 AM

What can you tell me about BergmannsOS. I am very interested in this project, but I really want to know everything. At least everything I can know.
BergmannOS is a software package which provides a complete solution for mining automation for popular cryptocurrencies. The system allows for complete 24/7 remote control of connected devices. It provides almost complete automation of the entire farm operation and elimination of errors occurring during the operation.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:04:11 AM

BergmannOS is a software package which provides a complete solution for mining automation for popular cryptocurrencies. The system allows for complete 24/7 remote control of connected devices. It provides almost complete automation of the entire farm operation and elimination of errors occurring during the operation.
Oh it can be really great idea but I want to know how it can be incorporated in other part of Bergmanns solutions? You now the synergy is great, and the absence of synergy can give problems to such a wonderful project. I think so.
GeRa_182

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:40:30 AM

Oh it can be really great idea but I want to know how it can be incorporated in other part of Bergmanns solutions? You now the synergy is great, and the absence of synergy can give problems to such a wonderful project. I think so.
BergmannOS will be included in the Bergmann ecosystem, which offers a variety of services and solutions for members of the cryptocurrency industry. Holders of BERG tokens will be able to access various industry services, such as an integrated and automated exchange trading adviser and others.
NeRoX82

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:45:00 AM

As for me I am unable to understand what is automated trading adviser. Can you tell me more about it?  Is it connected with artificial intelligence?
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

As for me I am unable to understand what is automated trading adviser. Can you tell me more about it?  Is it connected with artificial intelligence?
Automated trading adviser is an unique opportunity, that cannot be given by any other project in the market. It can always help traders 24/7.
TouGhiE

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:05:42 PM

Automated trading adviser is an unique opportunity, that cannot be given by any other project in the market. It can always help traders 24/7.
Tell me please I am very interested in one question how can BERG token holders can pay for all Bergmann platform services?
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

Tell me please I am very interested in one question how can BERG token holders can pay for all Bergmann platform services?
BERG token holders can pay for all Bergmann platform services using the tokens purchased during ICO.
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

And what functions will he users of the system have access to? I think that it is very important part of the project that we need to understand.
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

And what functions will he users of the system have access to? I think that it is very important part of the project that we need to understand.
The users of the system will have access to the following functions: 1. Remote control and monitoring of devices for cryptocurrency mining through the web interface and many others.
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:12:59 PM

The users of the system will have access to the following functions: 1. Remote control and monitoring of devices for cryptocurrency mining through the web interface and many others.
What other options it is not a clear answer, that you have given to me. I want to know more about them to understand if I am eager to invest in this project.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: