Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OS for Mining] BergmannOS - new Linux-based OS for mining  (Read 441 times)
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

And what functions will he users of the system have access to? I think that it is very important part of the project that we need to understand.
The users of the system will have access to the following functions: 1. Remote control and monitoring of devices for cryptocurrency mining through the web interface and many others.
What other options it is not a clear answer, that you have given to me. I want to know more about them to understand if I am eager to invest in this project.
The other options that can be mentioned here are : Native mobile interface. 3. Automatic optimization of devices: a. Selection of the most affordable and profitable pools. b. Timely selection of the most profitable currencies. 4. Intelligent subsystem for automatic GPU overclocking. 5. Mobile notifications about the current status and failures, if any. 6. Output of statistical information and reports about the operation of the system.
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

And what functions will he users of the system have access to? I think that it is very important part of the project that we need to understand.
The users of the system will have access to the following functions: 1. Remote control and monitoring of devices for cryptocurrency mining through the web interface and many others.
What other options it is not a clear answer, that you have given to me. I want to know more about them to understand if I am eager to invest in this project.
The other options that can be mentioned here are : Native mobile interface. 3. Automatic optimization of devices: a. Selection of the most affordable and profitable pools. b. Timely selection of the most profitable currencies. 4. Intelligent subsystem for automatic GPU overclocking. 5. Mobile notifications about the current status and failures, if any. 6. Output of statistical information and reports about the operation of the system.
Oh it is a great amount of options. Are you sure they will be able to implement it. It is a hard work.
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:21:42 PM

I am sure because they have a great time and wonderful possibilities. I believe in this project greatly. It can give us a lot of profit.
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

oh well thats a awesome function -.-
my favorite function is "and many others" Grin...i think this is useless crap like this vega vga token crap software

Sanders86

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:49:44 PM

And on what stage can we see that the project is now. Are they just in the beginning and we have to invest in just an idea? I don’t want to invest in just idea.
NailS100

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:05:49 PM

And on what stage can we see that the project is now. Are they just in the beginning and we have to invest in just an idea? I don’t want to invest in just idea.
Through ICO, we offer the BERG token holders a product in its final stages nearing completion.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: