Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 09:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Midas Protocol - Portfolio and Asset Management Platform for Everyone  (Read 21295 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:58:57 PM

They raised around 93% already. So they can sell all tokens on pre-sale or they will have ICO in any way?
magisterr

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

Can anyone explaine me about voting on Midas for Kambria project? As I understand Midas investors can vote for this project and than will be able to participiate in Kambria ICO with Midas tokens and discounts?
coinrating.co

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

Midas Protocol has been listed on CoinRating, Check out their profile here: Midas Protocol on CoinRating.co

Create a profile and List your ICO on CoinRating  (https://coinrating.co)
midasprotocol

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:11:29 AM

MIDAS PROTOCOL PUBLIC ICO IS STARTING ON 1st JULY 2018

Dear Pioneers, Midasians and Friends of Midas,

First and foremost, allow us from Midas Protocol team to Thank You - our dear community for your contribution and support thus far.
We are glad to announce that our Pioneer Sales has closed at 98% of hardcap. We are now rolling in Public ICO with much confidence and excitement. And we hope to have you all joining us again on this amazing ride.

Midas Protocol Public ICO will start on 1st July 2018, at 00:00 (GMT+8) - MidasProtocol.io

Total number of MAS tokens available for sale during Public ICO: 5,000,000 MAS (equivalent to 500 ETH or 500,000 TOMO).

Our ICO will last till 15th July 2018 or all MAS tokens sold out, whichever earlier.

• To participate Midas Protocol public ICO, you must sign up for a Midas Protocol account, pass our KYC process and get Whitelisted status.
    Join our telegram group for more details on Midas Protocol ICO and get direct support from our friendly Community Managers (those with “admin” tag): t.me/midasprotocolglobal
  • Tokens accepted during ICO: ETH and TOMO
  • Minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH or 100 TOMO. No maximum limit.
  • There will be a Contract Address for ETH contribution; and a Wallet Address for TOMO contribution. These 2 addresses will be displayed on your cabinet at our website MidasProtocol.io. Please send your ETH/TOMO contribution to those corresponding addresses.
  • Only send your ETH/TOMO contribution from MEW or other wallets supporting ERC-20 tokens that you keep private key.
  • DON’T SEND ETH FROM EXCHANGES DIRECTLY OR YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO RECEIVE OUR MAS TOKENS.
  • All official emails are sent only from addresses with @midasprotocol.io at the end. Our ONLY OFFICIAL website is MidasProtocol.io
  • We NEVER solicit investments on Telegram or any other social channels.
  • Only trust messages from member with an “admin” tag on our Telegram group.
  • MIDAS PROTOCOL MANAGEMENT/STAFF/ADMINS NEVER DIRECTLY MESSAGE YOU FIRST. WE NEVER ASK YOU TO TRANSFER/SEND ANY AMOUNT IN ANY CURRENCY. WE NEVER ASK FOR PRIVATE KEY OF YOUR WALLET. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS!
  • For more information, please visit our official blog at blog.midasprotocol.io and website MidasProtocol.io
midasprotocol

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:00:34 PM

MIDAS PROTOCOL ICO SOLD OUT

Within 19 hours opening, 5 millions MAS tokens have been sold out, mainly to TOMO holders & contributors. In summary, we have collected 1.234 ETH and 498,766.54 TOMO during our public ICO. 5,000,000 MAS has been distributed through smart contract from wallet:

0xb28b47e0545fa9ee79a01a705c43372ad1c1bd5d

From today till 7th July 2018 we will:

1. Distribute MAS to Pioneers
245,000,000 MAS tokens to be distributed to Pioneers and Contributors are currently kept at this wallet:

0xf51fae722c900a62050e48f519dba559092272b2

2. Announce and distribute bounty rewards

Being self-regulated according to the Global ICO Transparency Alliance Framework and Standards, we would like to make public the wallet holding our Team’s MAS token and locked period accordingly for public perusal.

Team tokens: 125,000,000 MAS of Midas Core is kept at the following wallet address:

0x7c2ec80fad52b5830c94d1b8a584758f256a06b7

This wallet also hold the contribution in ETH and TOMO from Pioneers and Midasians.

Vesting schedule:

• 06 month: 12,500,000 MAS to be distributed,
  • 12 month: 12,500,000 MAS to be distributed,
  • 18 month: 12,500,000 MAS to be distributed,
  • 24 month: 12,500,000 MAS to be distributed,
  • 30 month: 12,500,000 MAS to be distributed,
  • 36 month: 12,500,000 MAS to be distributed,
  • 42 month: 12,500,000 MAS to be distributed,
  • 48 month: 12,500,000 MAS to be distributed,
  • 54 month: 12,500,000 MAS to be distributed,
  • 60 month: 12,500,000 MAS to be distributed.

To add MAS token to your wallet, you can use the Token Contract Address as follows:

0x23ccc43365d9dd3882eab88f43d515208f832430
(Token Symbol: "MAS", Decimals: "18")

Our team takes pride in dedication to building value with a blend of intellectual and strong sense of commitment. We have started focusing our resources and efforts to build product, and eventually create long-term value at Midas ecosystem.

Again, we’d like to Thank You - our Partners, Team members, Pioneers, Supporters, Advocates for your continuing support, your confidence and above all for your Trust.

To 1168 Pioneers, please continue to vote and contribute ideas on Midas Foundation. More benefits will come soon to serve you.

In Code we trust, in You we believe!

Stay tuned for our latest development at: t.me/midasprotocolglobal

For complete information, please visit: MidasProtocol.io | blog.midasprotocol.io
magisterr

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

Sold out in just 19 hours, greatt results. When to exept MAS tokens on exchanges? I think better to postpone some time with listing on this bear market.
phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

Midas platform will send a notification to users mobile app when something happens in the market that can significantly affect your portfolio. It can be a sudden drop/rise of a cryptocurrency you’re holding, or it can be a specific news about certain crypto in your portfolio.
tamsyho1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:06:05 PM

Does the vote pool get airdrop?
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:43:59 AM

@everyone We want to introduce to your community a blockchain platform that will be launched in late September.
The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year. https://aiodex.com
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:55:50 AM

Midas protocol project is awesome with so many good fetures and rewards for the ranked members as per their ecosystem. The team of the project is very helpful, easygoing and care about the community.

magisterr

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:40:35 AM

They have a 2nd voting for Midas pioners (people who invested in early sale) - NewCater. This is a first e-commerce auction platform on blockchain like Ebay.

https://blog.midas.foundation/midas-pioneers-2nd-voting-for-new-ico/
salforis

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:12:00 PM

Hi all! I am Midas Protocol's community manager and have been involving in project since the beginning.
Firstly i want to thank you for supporting our project.
I would be happy to answer any questions you may have on Midas Protocol and Midas Ecosystem.

For those who do not yet understand our project, please let me introduce a bit:
Midas Protocol aims to be the smartest universal wallet for all essential crypto needs from safekeeping, intelligent trading, portfolio management, easy conversion to fiat and spending of cryptocurrencies. And we also expand our ecosystem with 3 pillars:
1/ Midas Protocol 3-in-1 Wallet: A multi-crypto-currencies wallet that users can use to store multi-cryptocurrencies and tokens; and conduct complex trading activities directly from wallet with multiple DEXs and CEXs, using multiple advanced order-types including automated execution settings; spend crypto-currencies on any consumer-brand outlets and any e-commerce platform that integrate with Midas wallet.

2/ Midas Foundation: A Decentralised Autonomous Organization (DAO) that aims to kickstart potential frontier technology projects, provide reliable information and validate projects according to Global Transparency Alliance Framework. The foundation is dedicated to bring the most of benefits and rewards to Midas Pioneers & Midasians as well as to grow and protect their investments in Midas Ecosystem. The ultimate objective of Midas Foundation is to innovate in such a way that it can provide passive income and smart investment opportunities to the Pioneers through rewards/airdrops from those projects that are supported by the Foundation.

3/ Vinex Network Crypto Exchange: A centralized exchange using Midas Token (MAS) as base coin for its trading fees. Besides trading pairs with BTC and ETH, it also has trading pair with MAS. This exchange provides not only crypto - crypto trading functionality but also crypto - fiat capability which can be enabled depending on jurisdiction. MAS token collected at Vinex Network will be burned periodically. Vinex will also be a security test & research ground for all functionalities of Midas wallet, especially different type of buy - sell customized orders and AI assisted portfolio balancing.

Hard cap sold out so far and we have completed the distribution of MAS Tokens. MAS Tokens will be listed latest in September and now they are locked. We partnered with Tomochain, Zcoin, Kambria, Cynopsis / Traceto.io, Suchapp, Bigbom.

nguyenanhkhoi1

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:07:44 PM

I want to ask abt the security of the wallet. Is it safe to store all the coins?
salforis

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:01:44 AM

I want to ask abt the security of the wallet. Is it safe to store all the coins?
    I’m glad you asked!
    The private key(s) only stay in your wallet mobile/desktop app, and in encrypted form. It only can be decrypted by your password (to open wallet app).
The wallet app will be auto-lock if you're inactive in few minutes (configurable time).
    If users are more paranoid, they can use settings to require both Password/PIN and OTP to unlock wallet.
    On Midas web dashboard, we use 2-factor authentication (OTP) and consider accepting login by Civic or uPort as a way to fully blockchain-ize our platform.
Besides that, we're researching other interesting ways to integrate Civic/uPort with wallet app to increase security and improve UX at the same time. I really like the idea about social circle of uPort.
Another thing we're considering is using U2F, USB-dongle, FIDO,... to improve security for Midas desktop wallet app and Midas web dashboard.
kurti

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:00:11 AM

When mas list on other exchanges then vinex will be fully open ?
salforis

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:45:52 AM

When mas list on other exchanges then vinex will be fully open ?

Yes sir! Vinex will be fully open when MAS listed on other exchanges.
John_Sun

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

I've heard that you will launch the alpha version of Vinex exchagne soon. Does Midas team build the exchange or another team? When it will be open for public?
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:05:26 AM

Following this vote, if 51% consensus is achieved, 1% of pool raised will be rewarded to voters and the other 4% will be rewarded to pool participants. That is, it turns out that the majority voted against it? Or all the same for not very clear to me.
salforis

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

I've heard that you will launch the alpha version of Vinex exchagne soon. Does Midas team build the exchange or another team? When it will be open for public?

Yes, Midas team build the Vinex exchange. The vinex alpha version will be released on Aug-08. After conducting full security auditing and penetration test, we can open for public. Pls join our telegram group below to update latest info:

Midas Protocol Global channel: https://t.me/midasprotocolglobal
Midas Announcement  channel: https://t.me/MidasPR
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:26:38 AM

Following this vote, if 51% consensus is achieved, 1% of pool raised will be rewarded to voters and the other 4% will be rewarded to pool participants. That is, it turns out that the majority voted against it? Or all the same for not very clear to me.

I think there were some changes on the percentage that has been given on the updates. Im not so sure of it but I think they have differences on that specific percentage mentioned.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: