Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE Translation to Filipino (ANN Thread, One Pager, White Paper) Limited slots!  (Read 106 times)
layoutph (OP)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

Hello friends! Do you have ANN threads, or Bounty Threads, or 1 Pager for your ICO,
or Crypto services you wish to be posted in Filipino or Tagalog language?

Please contact me, and post your request as a comment. No Budget? Dont worry this is absolutely FREE!

Ok what is the catch. Please help me to build my portfolio. I am a blogger and a graphic designer,
and I do have passion in writing in my own language. I am planning to offer translation services here someday, so please help me to build up a portfolio that I can show to my future clients. Wink

So I am offering:
• Three (3) 1 Pager , translation from English to Filipino language.
• Five (5) ANN Threads / Bounty Page translation to Filipino language.
• One (1) Whitepaper translation from English to Filipino language.

MECHANICS

• You must be the owner or representative from the ICO, or Crypto related services ANN,or 1 Pager you wish to be translate in Tagalog
  • I do not accept translation request to be used as your ENTRY in a Tagalog translation BOUNTY. You must understand that I am doing this to become my portfolio. Something I can brag about Wink
  • I have the right to delete the translated ANN page I created, specially if this is scam.
  • Translations to be posted under my Bitcointalk.org account.
  • I can make your translation within a week.

If you agree with my mechanics, please reserve yours

ANN Thread/Bounty Thread to be translated in Tagalog
  • Reserve for...
  • Reserve for...
  • Reserve for...
  • Reserve for...
  • Reserve for...

1 Pager to be translated in Tagalog
  • Reserve for...

1 White Paper to be translated in Tagalog
  • Reserve for...

Happy with my service?  You may post your tip if you wish at 0x8e1d411352D79ec10Db2F7acb84B95F16bf994c4

Salamat po sa inyo!

layoutph (OP)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:40:49 PM

Hello guys,  just rebumping this thread.  Reminding if everyone from you are needs to have a tagalog translation of their threads,  just comment here.  I'll be happy to translate it for FREE.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: