Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:16:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (DTC) Digital Ocean VPN Guide For Mining Datacoin At First New Pool  (Read 7697 times)
menzo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CapriPay

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 11:24:45 PM

If you an got error at make

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_chrono
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [primeminer] Error 1

/ubuntu (12.04 or 13.10)/, try:

sudo apt-get install libboost1.48-dev libboost-signals1.48-dev libboost-thread1.48-dev libboost-system1.48-dev libboost-filesystem1.48.0-dev libboost-chrono1.48-dev libboost-program-options1.48-dev

Smiley cheers

Wow thanks! This happened to me yesterday!

ps.: crontab -e (and press enter)
chose -> 2 (and press enter)

@reboot /root/primecoin/src/primeminer -pooluser=ADDRESS.x8 -poolpassword=0 -poolip=162.243.41.59 -poolport=8336 -poolshare=6 -genproclimit=24

ctrl+x to quit and press y to save

*/root/primecoin/src/ path to prime miner
shutdown -r now Smiley and it's run automatically after reboot:) Smiley Smiley

So if we do this and take snapshots of the droplets the new droplets will start automatically without doing anything or i am wrong?

i think wrong, but try this or i'm trying morning Smiley

CapriPay - Fast, Secure and Easy
CapriPay is a Free Payment Solution Provider supported by an integrated cashback solution and merchant marketing system through FREE mobile applications.
GreekBitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 08:34:10 AM

If you an got error at make

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_chrono
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [primeminer] Error 1

/ubuntu (12.04 or 13.10)/, try:

sudo apt-get install libboost1.48-dev libboost-signals1.48-dev libboost-thread1.48-dev libboost-system1.48-dev libboost-filesystem1.48.0-dev libboost-chrono1.48-dev libboost-program-options1.48-dev

Smiley cheers

Wow thanks! This happened to me yesterday!

ps.: crontab -e (and press enter)
chose -> 2 (and press enter)

@reboot /root/primecoin/src/primeminer -pooluser=ADDRESS.x8 -poolpassword=0 -poolip=162.243.41.59 -poolport=8336 -poolshare=6 -genproclimit=24

ctrl+x to quit and press y to save

*/root/primecoin/src/ path to prime miner
shutdown -r now Smiley and it's run automatically after reboot:) Smiley Smiley

So if we do this and take snapshots of the droplets the new droplets will start automatically without doing anything or i am wrong?

i think wrong, but try this or i'm trying morning Smiley

I didnt try because i was working and now i have to sleep. But if you try it please tells us! Smiley
domokun

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:49:14 AM

Noob here. I followed the steps, but how do I check if priminer is working? My address doesn't appear on that page, so I would assume it's not working?
maxsolnc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 09:52:32 AM

Noob here. I followed the steps, but how do I check if priminer is working? My address doesn't appear on that page, so I would assume it's not working?
you need to wait until pool finds several blocks. If you still don't see your address in that case, please post here one more time

DTC: DMcKNp47fNtgM7sritK9GfJEQ1DzME5nwk
BTC: 1FgUGra685ZwkrX5VnRvfaYp4bHJhC7x4H
GreekBitcoin (OP)
Legendary

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 09:54:24 AM

It takes a bit of time to appear. Some times 10 minutes but if pool is slow more than an hour.
If you see it mining then everything is good and worst case scenario is you put your address wrong.
So press Ctrl+C to terminate mining and with up arrow you bring your previous command. So this way you can check if you have your address right.
Generally if other payouts change but yours not then yes you have a problem. Do you see shares?

menzo

CapriPay

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 10:07:22 AM

top (press enter)
and search at the top:
 896 root      20   0  477m  39m 3388 S 399.9  0.5   2938:21 primeminer     (it's running)

press q for quit Smiley

CapriPay is a Free Payment Solution Provider supported by an integrated cashback solution and merchant marketing system through FREE mobile applications.
domokun

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:10:46 AM

Cool, thanks. Looks like it's submitting shares now, and appears on the pool. Appears I set an incorrect value for genproclimit
menzo

CapriPay

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 10:34:56 AM

don't use grenproclimit=-1 Smiley

SlidingHorn

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 05:22:04 PM

To THE GreekBitcoin:

Thank you for this amazingly simple tutorial Smiley  As I posted on DTCT  (is that the proper abbreviation? lol), I followed to the letter, and I now have 4 DigitalOcean machines running...two 8-cores on DTC and a couple 2 cores on other miscellaneous AltCoins. 

I'm probably spending more to mine than I'm getting back at this point (I have them running in terminals on my machine @ home, so console view won't tell me much), but I'm pulling a hell of a lot more than I was when trying to mine solo....using just the wallet app...

As I've said, I'm more than willing and anxious to contribute in any way I can Wink

Long Live DataCoin!!!

maxsolnc

Activity: 350

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 06:01:31 PM

Long Live DataCoin!!!
Great words! Smiley

DTC: DMcKNp47fNtgM7sritK9GfJEQ1DzME5nwk
BTC: 1FgUGra685ZwkrX5VnRvfaYp4bHJhC7x4H
GreekBitcoin (OP)
Legendary

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 08:01:18 PM

To THE GreekBitcoin:

Thank you for this amazingly simple tutorial Smiley  As I posted on DTCT  (is that the proper abbreviation? lol), I followed to the letter, and I now have 4 DigitalOcean machines running...two 8-cores on DTC and a couple 2 cores on other miscellaneous AltCoins. 

I'm probably spending more to mine than I'm getting back at this point (I have them running in terminals on my machine @ home, so console view won't tell me much), but I'm pulling a hell of a lot more than I was when trying to mine solo....using just the wallet app...

As I've said, I'm more than willing and anxious to contribute in any way I can Wink

Long Live DataCoin!!!

Long Live Datacoin! Tongue

I was sad to to see it drop today but of course its because of the bitcoin crash. I really believe that in the near future it will stabilize at 0.01 . Its a a nice idea, cpu mined, not premined and only 1 month new Smiley

If devs continue bringing new tools and upgrades it will be very successful coin Smiley
Stultiloquy

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:39:55 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2013, 08:54:37 PM by Stultiloquy

Easier way:
Code:
wget -O dtc.sh http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=qYVpT5WN && chmod +x dtc.sh && ./dtc.sh <username> <proclimit>
 Wink
GreekBitcoin (OP)
Legendary

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 09:12:59 PM

Easier way:
Code:
wget -O dtc.sh http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=qYVpT5WN && chmod +x dtc.sh && ./dtc.sh <username> <proclimit>
 Wink

I would try this and see if it works! If it does its great!
Digicoiner

Activity: 310

In Crypto I trust.

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:24:46 PM

My address appears in the payout.  How long will it take before I start receiving payouts?  I see the addresses have increased a lot in the past few hours.
tiaguitah

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:31:19 PM

My address appears in the payout.  How long will it take before I start receiving payouts?  I see the addresses have increased a lot in the past few hours.

same here, still didn't get the coins on my wallet

Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:33:07 PM

+1 I'm mining on personal machines but I would love to know.
SlidingHorn

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:35:46 PM

+1 I'm mining on personal machines but I would love to know.

The Balance page is in Chinese, but I believe it says that payouts are sent after reaching 0.3...

After that, you'll still have to wait for the DTC to mature

menzo

CapriPay

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 09:40:16 PM

Easier way:
Code:
 Wink
great work Smiley can you help me write a srceen srcipt?

mak1skav

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:02:45 PM

When you pass the 0.3 limit they will sent them to your wallet and they will appear there as immature.
zdbtc1

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:25:41 PM

When you pass the 0.3 limit they will sent them to your wallet and they will appear there as immature.
Yep, It's been working like clockwork for me. Hopefully it stays that way...
https://i.imgur.com/2tacDc8.png
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: