Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the crypto currency alive?  (Read 84 times)
Aleksand1 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:59:28 PM

Who gives life to the Crypto-currency?
Aleksand1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:06:12 PM

what do you see in the crypto currency? money? or the future in which you will not experience what will happen to you tomorrow?
Aleksand1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:17:00 PM

I've seen a lot of bad things in my life, and I always wanted to change it, when I first saw bitcoin, I thought it was a new fraud, but after careful analysis and some correction, I realized that the crypto currency is the good we need!
Aleksand1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

I've seen a lot of bad things in my life, and I always wanted to change it, when I first saw bitcoin, I thought it was a new fraud, but after careful analysis and some correction, I realized that the crypto currency is the good we need!
I am ready to do everything for crypto currency to live forever, not only for myself, but also for the sake of our budding children and grandchildren
newuser20

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:19:23 PM

People who invest in this market make it alive because they believe in its huge potential!  Grin
Serj007

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:25:11 PM

Because people believe in her that she will come to replace the current currency and they put money in her
Aleksand1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:27:19 PM

People who invest in this market make it alive because they believe in its huge potential!  Grin
Yes, the potential is certainly good, but then it turns out we just give this life to make money, do not you see in this more than a paycheck?
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:29:04 PM

Who gives life to cryptocurrency? It's very simple, the money of the investors, us, holders, traders and everyone that is engaged with it.

This is the reason why it has value and just like the stocks, it will be no value if no people invest on it but that's still different because the corporation can declare on how much value it has.

But with crypto's it is completely different, we see the value of it basing itself from the total amount that was invested to it which is called market cap.

Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:29:48 PM

I think the main reason why it is still alive is because of the potential of it and also the demand of the crypto is still there. It will be still be going to continue no matter what so lets just hope it will
painmaxx

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

The crypto currency has a great future and the whole world will use it but not soon. In the future.

Aleksand1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:50:44 PM

Because of their many lives and their lives have grown because of the crypto. There was my friend who was incredibly happy to have her life. So she told me to join her in the crypto I did not really miss the chance to be comfortable also life because of crypto.crypto is the way to improve ourself.
you are absolutely right! crypt is our way to improve our lives, because when you are happy you will be able to make another person happy!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: