Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:34:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you afraid to put money in crypto currency? detailed analysis!  (Read 97 times)
Aleksand1 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:11:48 PM

Why are you afraid to put money in crypto currency? detailed analysis!
Aleksand1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:13:09 PM

What you do not have enough to believe in the crypto currency?
Aleksand1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:22:44 PM

What you do not have enough to believe in the crypto currency?
I lacked confidence in protecting my crypto currency, and the speed of transmission, but having created my project, I no longer have any doubts about the Crypto currency
newuser20

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:25:40 PM

I'm worried about the fact that the price drops sharply and I lose a lot of money, but this is a conscious risk, but that's what I do not expect at all is the closing of the exchange on which all coins are located.
sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

Because of lack of knowledge  that is why i am afraid to put my money in cryptocurrency.I need to study more and gain much knowledge and experience.
Aleksand1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:49:23 PM

Because of lack of knowledge  that is why i am afraid to put my money in cryptocurrency.I need to study more and gain much knowledge and experience.
I'm not new in the crypto-currency world, but it did not take me much knowledge to understand that crypto currency is better than paper money and more reliable! you just look at the advantages of one side and the other, and then you will understand what is better
sejhdjdt

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:45:52 AM

Haha, because I don't have enough money, so I fear the loss. Although I have a very good cryptocurrency, I have been studying this market, but I do not dare to join it.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:52:26 AM

Because cryptocurrencies are so volatile and it may result to a loss of money that is why I only put small amount of money.
cryptomoon1002

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:53:53 AM

Government ban or a big hack are the two main concerns of people being afraid.......,m.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:03:08 AM

Certain reasons related with the ugly side of crypto can indeed make people feel hesitant or afraid also depending on where they live, but for the people who have long been close to crypto.. I'm sure will not feel afraid, well I'm one of them, even though the country's not yet official legalize.. but my belief in crypto remains high and it still can giving me many certain profits.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:04:34 AM

I am afraid if I assess my self that I don't have enough knowledge and experience to enter crypto, and I join only I see other people are earning big time.
It is better to put money a little by little in order to have experience and ability to buy tokens in case of dip.

quarkchain.io
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:12:14 AM

Am not afraid, and i think quite a few here are not afraid of investment, just worried about the changing policies and regulations affecting the markets so drastically.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:18:05 AM

I wasn't afraid anymore to put my money in cryptocurrency if ever I was before, I make sure that I can cash it out immediately.

But after proving that my doubt was wrong, I am never afraid to it anymore.

This is a real investment where the risk is guaranteed and profit isn't. If you are afraid with everything, you don't deserve to gain anything.

sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:19:19 AM

Im not really afraid because i always use about 20% of money to buy crypto, and others 80% still in fiat. Some people afraid to make invest in crypto because they does not have skill how to manage their investment from high risk. Many people around me afraid with crypto because they lack of knowledge about blockchain technology and they does not know how that is work, they just thinking crypto just fraud.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
ningo

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

Fear is the terminator of dreams and opportunities. Many people are still living under poverty line because they made fear their boss.They are never ready to come of the known into the unknown to at least get experience if they lose or if fate on their side,it will be a win win game for them.For me I will not let fear stop me from investing in a life changing opportunity like crytocurrency.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

frankly not afraid, but they do not know and understand about crypto. they also hear too many bad news about crypto, especially there are many ponzi business that impersonate crypto. many scammers and ico scams also make many traumatized investors.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: