Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching for local miners in Dallas/Fort Worth  (Read 78 times)
thegeekpub (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:51:44 PM

I hope I am posting this on the appropriate forum.  If not apologies in adcance.

I am looking for like minded (and of course trustworthy) crypto miners in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area who might be interested in partnering in one of several ways to create a colocation facility for mining in the area.  I've written an article on my blog here if you want all of the specific details: https://www.thegeekpub.com/12996/dallas-fort-worth-crypto-mining/

For the TL;DR version here's the gist:

1) For the right person, company or group, we might be willing to join forces and start a large crypto farm by combining our and your assets into a single farm.

2) Option two is that we partner on a space, but keep all operations separate in the colo.  Sharing the cost of the facility rent, electricity, bandwidth, security, etc.

3) Option three might be that we procure the facility and lease space to other miners.

All of these are on the table.  We're just exploring options and looking for people who are like minded. If you have a building already, there are additional models we could talk about.

Looking forward to hearing from others!

Mike
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: