Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:28:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is with Buffett and Gates?  (Read 230 times)
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:16:24 AM

I think nothing happened between Buffett and Gates. They do not care much about the Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin markets. Therefore, their statements are personal and do not harm anyone. And these two men have relatively similar views about investing, that is, do not invest when the two investors have a close friend relationship. Simply so.

I think your post is funny. I mean, in a good way. I never thought that there is a rule in investing that said we should not invest when there are two investors that are friendly to each other.

Nevertheless, I do think their words still matters, at least to some people which in turn could change their sentiment about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. But with the widespread adoption of the blockchain, I think crypto will become mainstream later on, that their words won't matter anymore.
It might not

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:26:49 AM

Bill gates was most likely a supporter of Bitcoins you know first he said how Bitcoins is a great way of making payments and showing the world how cheap they can be .. and the same man now gave comments on how it's bad and causing deaths.
For reference you can see this :-

http://fortune.com/2018/02/27/bill-gates-on-bitcoin-ripple-price-reddit-2018/

Now you know that was his personal experience , his own personal views .. maybe he invested in Bitcoins and no one knows about it and something happened.

Well there is nothing that can be said or maybe he is seeing it as a threat to banks and to dominant society. Whatever he has to say at the end of the say is his own personal opinion we cannot judge anyone based on that.

Don't look around what people are saying.
Go for what you believe in. Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:41:32 AM

What does either of them have to gain by saying Bitcoin and other cryptos are a sham? They have more money than anyone else on Earth, and the fact is that cryptocurrencies have made many people wealthy. So how do we surmise that they have created an opinion that hurts the value, therefore taking away value and wealth from others, and to no value for themselves?
I believe that both of them have done a lot of good in the world. They have started programs that include health, education and research in some of the poorest places on Earth. The have brough food, access to clean water, and many other projects, like hospitals and schools.
But I believe that when one is enormously rich, one can believe that they know a lot about everything. They have the notion that they must be right most of the time, and that their opinions are based upon the idea that they became wealthy because they made a lot of smart decisions. And that is quite true.
But postulating on the value and longevity of something that fills a need but is not entirely understood is in my opinion not in their wheelhouse. I think that until crypto is understood and accepted by more people and institutions, people of power should not show ignorance? about something that is developing around them. We may be buying computers and software and stocks in the near future with coins that are being denigrated today.
I think both of them did not disagree with the bitcoin. They maybe just have their own stand about investments. They are already have their names as contributor for the improvement of the world. It just mean that they are really great at their strategies and decisions.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:48:49 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 06:20:43 AM by Ridwan Fauzi

This is a wind that must be grounded by cryptocurrency, the higher cryptocurrency stands the greater the wind will also hit. WB and BG are a human, indeed with their intelligence capabilities to change the world, Warren Buffet with the science of stock, and Gate with its technology. But speculation is just a guess, no one who guarantees 100% it guessed will be right. We will see the results of this drama a few years to come, who will win and who will lose.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: