Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:49:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Follows these rules to be a successful trader  (Read 999 times)
ahmedbrown (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:33:18 PM
Merited by ajochems (1)

CRYPTOCURRENCY BEST RULES. ALWAYS FOLLOW THESE.

#Patience is the key to success in trading

#Never be panic ,never sell in loss if coin is already dump

#Always wait for right time to buy.

#Sell when you feel good.

#Don't fall in love with one coin.

#Don't worry and cry if market will be sudden dump due to bad news.

#Don't enter in the peak value of coin if you have no idea about the achieved target.

#Don't forget stop-loss on support if coin has multiple supports.

#Don't invest in dead coin.

#Trade at your own risk.

#And last dont regret if you sell a coin and coin goes up afterwards ,profit is always profit ,because in both situation you will regret if coin goes down you will say why i didnt sell and if coin goes up you will  say shit ,why i need wait I sell in low price but the thing is profit is always better ,profit is profit ,always set what percentage you want from the particular coin and sell it .Never regret next trade is waiting for you.

IF YOU FOLLOW THESE RULES NO ONE CAN BEAT YOU IN TRADING .
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

#Don't enter in the peak value of coin if you have no idea about the achieved target.

#Trade at your own risk.

#And last dont regret if you sell a coin and coin goes up afterwards ,profit is always profit ,because in both situation you will regret if coin goes down you will say why i didnt sell and if coin goes up you will  say shit ,why i need wait I sell in low price but the thing is profit is always better ,profit is profit ,always set what percentage you want from the particular coin and sell it .Never regret next trade is waiting for you.

Those rules is really big help to those new on trading. I f they trade it really good if they have patience and choose what coins they are buying to avoid losing.
vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:58:30 PM

Every item you write is correct and I thank you for it. I think the most important thing to be a trader is patience. If you are not patient and are reacting wrongly to sudden movements, you can experience a lot of financial loss in this market. It is necessary to act wisely to avoid this. Also, do not believe everything you hear and what you read. Everyone is acting so manipulative now that there are more false news than half of the news. For this reason, do your own research before trade.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:59:45 PM

Sorry to bring some criticism but it is a lot more complicated than that.
To really be successful you can't just follow such simple rules.  Some of what you say is great.
Here are some things I can add:

#Never be panic ,never sell in loss if coin is already dump (sometimes, you should sell your coin for a loss to take advantage of another opportunity that will give you profit that out performs your loss)

#Always wait for right time to buy. (The right time to buy depends upon what percent decrease a coin has had over a specific period of time, then you can better gauge if it is at a value price)

#Sell when you feel good. (You should sell when you have met your valuation goals and percent profit marks to ensure you meet your quarterly and yearly goals)

#Don't enter in the peak value of coin if you have no idea about the achieved target. (You can make substantial profit off of small trades on a coin that is pumping by calculating it's trajectory and volume per hour ratio)

#Don't invest in dead coin. (Some of the craziest stories are of "dead coins" coming back to life and giving the long term holders crazy profits.  What it comes down to is if the tech is good and offers a real world solution and the team behind it.  Don't mistake  long term development for "dead")

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:02:13 PM

Good tips but I have something with this quote.
Each trader can fall in love with one coin and focus with it whether it's only for day trading or for long term holding. But I get what this quote means, it means that you should diversify which overall your tips are very helpful and fair to aspiring traders.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:23:03 PM

Sorry to bring some criticism but it is a lot more complicated than that.
To really be successful you can't just follow such simple rules.  Some of what you say is great.
Here are some things I can add:

#Never be panic ,never sell in loss if coin is already dump (sometimes, you should sell your coin for a loss to take advantage of another opportunity that will give you profit that out performs your loss)

#Always wait for right time to buy. (The right time to buy depends upon what percent decrease a coin has had over a specific period of time, then you can better gauge if it is at a value price)

#Sell when you feel good. (You should sell when you have met your valuation goals and percent profit marks to ensure you meet your quarterly and yearly goals)

#Don't enter in the peak value of coin if you have no idea about the achieved target. (You can make substantial profit off of small trades on a coin that is pumping by calculating it's trajectory and volume per hour ratio)

#Don't invest in dead coin. (Some of the craziest stories are of "dead coins" coming back to life and giving the long term holders crazy profits.  What it comes down to is if the tech is good and offers a real world solution and the team behind it.  Don't mistake  long term development for "dead")

True you can't be waiting for a dumped coin to rise up, sometimes when you have lost money, you simply need to move on and not dwell in the past. There are better opportunities in the future.
cordlesslake

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:31:30 PM

They are shareable rules, rules of common sense that we all already follow when we trade. The most important seems to me to be the last and that is not to regret if we sell a coin and this immediately goes up. Nobody has magical powers.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:50:09 PM

thanks for your advice, the world of trading has a very big risk. and I agree with you that trading strategy is double trade, meaning not trading on 1 coin only.

but in my opinion it is a difficult thing. because it must analyze the market more than 1 coin. Are there any members here who can give me a solution?

then also i am often fooled by coin hike, so i feel coin it will profit, and i put a high price, but finally dump again. but the most important thing is patience.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:55:10 PM

#Trade at your own risk.

Obviously, It is help to trade in best platform but most of the experts are know this concept and beginners are not follow the steps because they need quick profit in short time so they are all choose this place. But beginners are follow the right procedure definitely it is best way to survive in trading platform.
rizkypurwati

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:03:35 PM

good rules to follow for beginners, in the world of trading patience and thoroughness is the key to profit, learn carefully every coin we want to buy and be patient to sell according to the target we want ,,
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

Well stipulated rules. If followed thoroughly then all investors (experts and newbies) will always trade with confidence. In this business, nothing is done out pf emotions or panic else you miss out rightly

#Trade at your own risk.

Stonetium

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:12:16 PM

#Trade at your own risk.

#Don't check coinmarketcap every hour :') lol
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:20:52 PM

#Trade at your own risk.

Wow! It could be a great help to newbie trader out there. It can help them to trade wisely. You must post it also on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0 so that many traders would read it also.

Additional to those rules is also research about the coin you want to trade and always have time to read on their sites or social media accounts so that you have an idea about the coins/tokens you want to invest in trading....

cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:44:19 PM

Nice and helpful sharing. As a new trader, I will follow the rules. Even I think pro traders also should follow these rules while trading.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:09:33 AM

#Trade at your own risk.

This is a good tips to all newbies. Most of the time they are not know even basic trading tips. Hope many newbies read this topic and they get some Idea before they will entering any investment on crypto world. Hope many people like you are willing to teach and gives tips to all people.

#Support Vanig
TheBraveDesolator

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:20:51 AM

I think that is the most important rule. Watch the market and don't buy if you think the price won't maximize your returns.  Grin
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:46:47 AM

#Trade at your own risk.

yes these rules is very needed to become a true trader. I LIKE that #dont fall in love in one coin. That true, why? Because if all funds is put or invested at one coins. Seems there is two things might happen to you. Big gain or big losses. We dont need turn things very risky. 3 coins is minimum to seperate your funds.
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:48:34 AM

I like these rules and I will put them into practice
laserfocused

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 01:53:36 AM

#Trade at your own risk.

These rules should be seen everywhere.
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:18:30 AM

I think there's no wrong with those rules, for me all of your written rules are really happening and all of the tradera are also encountered those rules. Even though I don't have any experience in trading I think beings calm always when your crypto currency dump because the market is not stable rising and falling are ordinary in the market. So be patient always do not hurry everything is have a right time.

Thank you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: