Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Follows these rules to be a successful trader  (Read 996 times)
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

CRYPTOCURRENCY BEST RULES. ALWAYS FOLLOW THESE.

#Patience is the key to success in trading

#Never be panic ,never sell in loss if coin is already dump

#Always wait for right time to buy.

#Sell when you feel good.

#Don't fall in love with one coin.

#Don't worry and cry if market will be sudden dump due to bad news.

#Don't enter in the peak value of coin if you have no idea about the achieved target.

#Don't forget stop-loss on support if coin has multiple supports.

#Don't invest in dead coin.

#Trade at your own risk.

#And last dont regret if you sell a coin and coin goes up afterwards ,profit is always profit ,because in both situation you will regret if coin goes down you will say why i didnt sell and if coin goes up you will  say shit ,why i need wait I sell in low price but the thing is profit is always better ,profit is profit ,always set what percentage you want from the particular coin and sell it .Never regret next trade is waiting for you.

IF YOU FOLLOW THESE RULES NO ONE CAN BEAT YOU IN TRADING .

You forgot the most important thing, "Do Your Own Research". Before you start trading, make sure that you are prepared mentally and emotionally. You should be properly equipped with the knowledge of how the market goes and what to do when something happens. I always say that invest on your self first before you invest into something.

100% agree to you dude!! This is one of the important things you can do in trading industry dont enter if you dont have any idea how to start in trading hehehe.
After that master the basic rules of trafing industry dont be emotional because it cause losing your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

#Don't enter in the peak value of coin if you have no idea about the achieved target.

#Trade at your own risk.

#And last dont regret if you sell a coin and coin goes up afterwards ,profit is always profit ,because in both situation you will regret if coin goes down you will say why i didnt sell and if coin goes up you will  say shit ,why i need wait I sell in low price but the thing is profit is always better ,profit is profit ,always set what percentage you want from the particular coin and sell it .Never regret next trade is waiting for you.

You forgot the most important thing, "Do Your Own Research". Before you start trading, make sure that you are prepared mentally and emotionally. You should be properly equipped with the knowledge of how the market goes and what to do when something happens. I always say that invest on your self first before you invest into something.

100% agree to you dude!! This is one of the important things you can do in trading industry dont enter if you dont have any idea how to start in trading hehehe.
After that master the basic rules of trafing industry dont be emotional because it cause losing your money.

So totally everything is well planned. You already have plans before entering the market. You must already know when and how to exit even before entering the market.
mronezigger

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:34:16 PM

Nice strategy, it will make a better trader.good info
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

Its quite easy when im sitting here, reading everything that is listed on that post and imagine myself doing it smoothly. But the truth is, its just easy to say but really hard to do. Always keep your mind and emotions conditioned before making transactions and this is what you have to do everyday. The following will be easy soon after you master it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Torrenth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

I am a beginner in trading, so I am not yet familiar with trading, this information is good for me, I will try if I want to be a trader.
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:06:18 PM

Its quite easy when im sitting here, reading everything that is listed on that post and imagine myself doing it smoothly. But the truth is, its just easy to say but really hard to do. Always keep your mind and emotions conditioned before making transactions and this is what you have to do everyday. The following will be easy soon after you master it.
This is what we should do otherwise we'll never achieve anything. Until that changes there will be less chance gotta be good at Trading. Success is about understanding the game, then it becomes easy to take advantage of the market. Only this practice helps you out to be a successful trader.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

You’re right with all these tips. We shouldn’t love just only one coin, we should learn to expand our portfolio and invest in several coins and not just only one. Most of us are used to investing only on Bitcoin but that’s not really a good idea, it’s not good to be relying on one coin. I was doing that back when I was still a newbie thinking that only Bitcoin is reliable. Later I learnt that there are other coins with good reputation and not just only Bitcoin. Lastly, I’d like to mention patience. Patience is one of the most important things if you’re going to be a trader.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

Never put all your eggs in one basket, at least diversify, bitcoins and altcoins mixed up should be in your trading assets.When a trade is done , never regret of the decision that you took, either good or bad, otherwise it will be affecting you psychologically on your next trade.

BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:16:35 AM

#Trade at your own risk.

Yes, I agree of the rules to become one of the successful traders but we also not forget to ask guidance to the one who created everything and that is our Almighty God.
jenktosar

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

Don’t take advice from people who don’t understand the technology behind the cryptocurrencies. Most of people with finance background give you advice even when they don’t understand the technology behind the cryptocurrencies.
Do your own study.
Buy during the blood bath and sell during the high.
Be aware of the Cryptocurrencies fork. For first timer, fork will be difficult to understand but you will get it if you do your homework properly.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:47:57 PM

I think the most important are these: Always wait for right time to buy. Sell when you feel good.Don't fall in love with one coin. As for me, it is really difficult to be patient and wait for the right time to trade.
That is more like the summary of what every trader should normally look out for. However, those rules cannot work if there is no knowledge. Waiting for the right time to buy can only be done when you have a strategy and what you are looking out for to know when you should be getting into the market and when you should even be setting stop loss as you are entering the market as even analysis may end up not playing out as you want sometimes. However, the selling aspect for me also need a pattern and strategy and the most important thing is to never get greedy when you are making huge profit already and most especially when the market is overbought for a long time.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:17:48 AM

These are very helpful to the one who is starting the trading. How will we know that the coin is a dead coin? I do have some coins which are very cheap, and the price is not increasing because of the low volume trading. but the project is good and the product is live, The team is working on the partnerships. In this case, is it still a dead coin? Looking forward for your response.
No, I don’t think it is a dead coin. But I would have preferred that you mention the name of the coin, that way I would have known what exactly to say. Anyway, as I said before the coin is not dead. Being low in price doesn’t mean that the cryptocurrency is dead. There are lots of good coins in the Blockchain that are being sold at a low rate like about $0. To $1 and they are running perfectly and not dead.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

#Trade at your own risk.

There are always some basic steps and instructions that are default and we need to acknowledge them before getting in the practical world. Things are better and fine over there but when you are panic, you make everything just ruined. So don’t spoil you output rather make a strong hold over your mind. This will let you to grasp maximum determination in the time of disturbance.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

I agree with your guides. And most of all, patience is really a key to unlock anything in trading. IF you are not patience, do not join the trading world because the faster you want to have money, the more money you will lose. Try to control your emotion, too. Panic only makes things worse 
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

Yes, that rules for trader to be a success. Keep your money management and be patient. Bad news or fud is a new chance for trader to buy more token or coin that with cheaper price.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:20:19 AM

Emotional  and greedy still become my enemy in trading,  I still learn how to control it.  Many expert trader said the most important thing in trading is should be has good psychology,  and this 100% true. Keep patient and don't be greedy, risk management,  and trading plan . And this thing is friend of trader that will bring trader to make profit.

tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:46:14 AM

Never put all your eggs in one basket, at least diversify, bitcoins and altcoins mixed up should be in your trading assets.When a trade is done , never regret of the decision that you took, either good or bad, otherwise it will be affecting you psychologically on your next trade.
Once you get into the world of the trading, then after that you get to know so many things which you were previously unaware of and that once you spend more time, only then you get to know the way things are which can then help you in making smarter decisions. You need to keep on polishing your skills and that you need to keep on increasing your experience and that you need to look for the ways which can lead you to the success.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:03:58 AM

Crap, who wrote those rules? a teenager of less than 15 years old? Came on, we all know how bussiness works in here, and if you do not know how to trade, just buy a bot to do the work for you.

What is the bot we should to buy for trading? If really exists some bot that can me give profit from trading without me doing anything, please give a link or something.
These are golden rules and if followed by the new guys entering the market, will result in the desired profit they set out for. One of the basic things in my opinion is the knowledge of the technology. It is important to understand the nature of the technology one invests in.

With the information gap, one can never and might never earn by investing the money. Market behavior and the investor response to the market is also very important.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:04:13 AM

#Trade at your own risk.

To many rules make me can't think. For me basic knowledge about risk, money management and accept the rules is important and not too long. So far I can say rules is same but people have different strategy and that make crypto trading/ invest become interesting. They will find their own pattern after enter market with real money, trust me.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:14:12 AM

I think in trade have no rule. If it's be, It must be buy when price low and sell when rise. I think in trade have concept. This concept is so elastis so it allways defferent of one trader and others. If you have tath concept, you will be easy to get profit on trade. Just learn and learn to get your own concept.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: