Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 06:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HI guys :D  (Read 551 times)
pitschi01 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 07:29:13 PM

Very excited to finally be part of this community Cheesy Im very new to this whole cryptocurrency thing and appreciate all the help and information i can get. Pls bear with me ;o
This whole thing seems pretty exciting and im eager to learn all there is about Bit- Lite- and Dogecoin, im incredibly eager to learn all there is.
Can't wait to be part of the experience.
have a good day everyone!
pitschi01
Ecurb123

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 07:32:55 PM

they there and welcome. What brings you here to the bitcoin world?
hodger

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 07:36:04 PM

Very excited to finally be part of this community Cheesy Im very new to this whole cryptocurrency thing and appreciate all the help and information i can get. Pls bear with me ;o
This whole thing seems pretty exciting and im eager to learn all there is about Bit- Lite- and Dogecoin, im incredibly eager to learn all there is.
pitschi01

Welcome Smiley
pitschi01 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 07:36:35 PM

they there and welcome. What brings you here to the bitcoin world?

sry, just edited some more stuff in. Smiley

Im just very interested how cryptocurrency works and would like to get some more insight. Joining a forum seemed like a decent first step Smiley
bacon

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 07:39:36 PM

Hello fellow newbie.
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 07:40:56 PM

pitschi01
Hey Pitschi, welcome to the forums. Such what much you want know about SHIBEcoin?
Did you mine any doges in last week  Smiley

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
pitschi01 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 07:58:25 PM

pitschi01
Hey Pitschi, welcome to the forums. Such what much you want know about SHIBEcoin?
Did you mine any doges in last week  Smiley

As of now i dont really have any specific questions in mind, im literally just starting out learning about everything there is as i write this Smiley At the moment I'm trying to soak in as much information as i can get my hands on Cheesy
Unfortunately not yet, but I'm trying to start out as soon as possible Cheesy

edit: i just checked out your profile, nice photoshop work dude Smiley
Circuit6

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:04:41 PM

Welcome fellow newbie. I cant believe I have not been to this forum before but I am glad to be part of it now. DogeCoin seems like it blew up overnight, saw one pool with over 200Mhash already, crazy....
hodger

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:25:15 PM

pitschi01
Did you mine any doges in last week  Smiley

As of now i dont really have any specific questions in mind, im literally just starting out learning about everything there is as i write this Smiley At the moment I'm trying to soak in as much information as i can get my hands on Cheesy
Unfortunately not yet, but I'm trying to start out as soon as possible Cheesy

edit: i just checked out your profile, nice photoshop work dude Smiley

I knew almost nothing about coin mining 2 months ago.  Have spent a LOT of time reading up on this and other forums.  There's tons of useful info so get those reading glasses on Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: