Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Very useful Application!  (Read 547 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:30:12 AM

Thanks for the suggestion, but it seems to me that the probability of an error with him is greater. In the manual mode, everything can be checked and corrected.

I still prefer to work manually because I need to protect my reputation and I don't join in a bounty campaign that I cannot work for. Some people may have 10 or more bounty campaign but I think they work here full time so basically they can do that alone.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rafi Ahmed

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:54:06 PM

Thanks for your valuable information and helping mind . I appreciate it . It's not only for bounty we can use it for anything we copied once clipboard, So i think it's very helpful. I should use it , i was seeking this type of something from many days. On the other side auto correction/auto fill just annoying sometimes. Overall it's not bad , we can use it easily for our exact purpose.
dessertinvest

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:19:09 PM

Interesting app
tnx

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:48:42 PM

Nice app to fill out the form for bounty programs. Someone can make time easier. I downloaded the app in portable version. Later I try. Thanks.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:41:40 PM

Woow, that's good and creative. Saves time and keeps track of the required information. Well, nothing good comes easy, there is always a price, at least to encourage the developers. Thanks for bringing this information it's very helpful as I have been looking for such.
Primal6666 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

Woow, that's good and creative. Saves time and keeps track of the required information. Well, nothing good comes easy, there is always a price, at least to encourage the developers. Thanks for bringing this information it's very helpful as I have been looking for such.

Like i already have said, there is a free, non-commercial licence. So you can use it absolutely for free. A way, how to take the key, is in the header.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Esteeteeh

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:52:13 PM

Thanks for the piece! Quite innovative, but I would rather advice the manual filling of this forms.Why? The rate of mistakes will be reduced to the barest minimum.How? Certain information might be placed in wrong columns which will hinder the receivable of tokens, once details aren't properly inputted.
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:49:13 AM

This is also quite convenient for many people. I will try it, if it is good I will consider buying
I still use mobile phones, is this app on android?
Satin Chan

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:02:56 AM

Thank you for sharing.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:18:13 AM

a very good alternative and this will further simplify our work and faster because we do not have to think hard thanks to the info and suggestions.

No doubt that this could be use by abusers and bounty campaign spammers, but just have to pay for it even tools are not free, 30 days of free use so 30 days of abuse,  I don't know if OP, knows that there are some issues about abusers and spammers, and now saying that this is an alternative way, let's see how many complaints will appear.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:19:46 AM

For me, I generally fill in bounty forms manually. Because nowadays, I do not participate in those many bounty campaigns anymore. So it would just take me a few minutes to fill in the form, which is not that bad.

Thanks for sharing though.
MxRizky22

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

Before i'm using notepad and it's to hard and take a long time Grin.Thanks you i'm not spend more time to copy and paste my form, now i'm using ClipDiary. Grin
Primal6666 (OP)

Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:58:29 PM

a very good alternative and this will further simplify our work and faster because we do not have to think hard thanks to the info and suggestions.

No doubt that this could be use by abusers and bounty campaign spammers, but just have to pay for it even tools are not free, 30 days of free use so 30 days of abuse,  I don't know if OP, knows that there are some issues about abusers and spammers, and now saying that this is an alternative way, let's see how many complaints will appear.

With a hammer, you can build a house, and you can also hurt someone. Does this mean that the hammer, it is bad? Any application that facilitates action, can be summed up under your thought. Personally, my idea was, to facilitate the routine activities, because of which, in a couple of months, not to mention the year, people begin to feel nauseated.

This is also quite convenient for many people. I will try it, if it is good I will consider buying
I still use mobile phones, is this app on android?

As far as i know, there is no. But you can seek for similar apps.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
BlackMoon258
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:12:51 AM

Why don't just post your report in bitcointalk bounty topic and update it everyday? Just need to save the link to your post of every campaign. It's free and easy to track also.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

I don't understand why people need apps to fill bounty forms?
As long as you know what you want to do or to fill for, its easy to do it without use of apps or anybody.
I consider if you are slow in typing and other thing, but by filling some field by your own knowledge, don't know folks.
Yana_O1993

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

Of course, if you are running 100 campaigns at once, this makes the process much easier! but personally I work reliably, I have all my reports saved, all conditions are spelled out in the document, nothing can replace it! but I'm running only 25 campaigns

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:56:06 AM

these services make work much easier! of course you need to sort it out for a while, but then all the reports are done much faster
Retolin

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

дoлгo иcкaл чтo-тo пoдoбнoe Cпacибo, чтo пoдeлилcя, этo знaчитeльнo yмeньшилo мoю нaгpyзкy,oчeнь xopoшaя aльтepнaтивa!нo я cчитaю 5 пpoцeнтoв cpeди вceгo мycopa дeйcтвитeльнo cтoит внимaния
FasT09

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:07:05 AM

it's very useful for new members, I'm happy with your idea to help us
nonycinta

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:14:34 AM

Thank you very much for this information, this will be very useful, fill bounty forms can be a tough task a Times , especially when there are so many of them to fill.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: