Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:46:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Very useful Application!  (Read 547 times)
Primal6666 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:42:09 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 12:48:38 AM by Primal6666

Kind time of day dear inhabitants of a forum. Often faced with filling a large number of different forms, began to look for a way to facilitate this process. Today i have found an interesting application that allows you to extend the capabilities of the clipboard.

You can download it from the link: http://clipdiary.com/

The peculiarity of this application is that it can keep all the data that you have to enter into the forms every day, and then paste them using double-click in the appropriate fields in the form.

The program is paid, costs 7 dollars. But there is a trial period of 30 days. It is also possible to obtain a key for a non-commercial license, which will allow you to use the program for free. You can get it by clicking in the menu bar Help > Get the full version, then follow the instructions in the opened new tab in the browser.

There are a complete and portable version. The smart grip function and support for hot keys.

Download, unpack the archive, run the program. Click File > Quick Options> remove the checkmark from the Hide after copying or pasting > choose "Always on top" point.

Next, delete all preset templates, that would interfere. (keyboard shortcut ctrl + delete) Or leave it, if you often use the blanks in communication via e-mail, chat rooms, etc.

Then, create your own blanks, by clicking on the corresponding icon in the menu or by pressing the shortcut key ctrl+ H.
In the window that opens, specify the Title of the desired text (example: BTT Nickname), leave a checkmark for "text", click next, in the appeared window, in the "text" field, write the text that you need (example: Primal6666). If you copy using the clipboard(ctrl+c), then when you create a workpiece, the copied text is inserted automatically.

Form filling will now be done by double clicking on the desired text, with the text cursor in the required field.

Thanks for attention, I hope helped someone to ease the routine work of filling out forms.

Do not forget that you can also create report templates, hashtags\links, posts for telegram campaigns, etc.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
TripleDrible

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:25:41 PM

Thank you very much for the information. I've been looking for something like that for a long time. Incidentally, it can also be used to create templates for tweets and posts, and combining with hashtags and links, make it easier to work in social networks.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:33:12 PM

Why need to pay if will only take 5 minutes of your time filling a bounty form? And besides im only using mobile phone
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:37:57 PM

I conduct 30 campaigns at the same time and so far there have been no problems with the preparation of reports. Of course, if you keep 100 campaigns, it will be difficult, but there are few such hunters)
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:35:59 AM

Thanks for the suggestion, but it seems to me that the probability of an error with him is greater. In the manual mode, everything can be checked and corrected.
xxc123

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

At present time the choice of ICO is very larg, but just 5 percent among the all rubbish is really worth attention and coins can be added to portfolio. Personally, I follow the forum thread "altcoins announcements" .
HoangDooo

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

Thank you very much for the information. I've been looking for something like that for a long time. Incidentally, it can also be used to create templates for tweets and posts, and combining with hashtags and links, make it easier to work in social networks. Smiley)
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

The information you share is very useful. Many thanks for it. Now i have the great tool to fill bounty form or record anything when join bounty.
It is the exact tool which i've been looking for in a long time.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kreket1

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:33:20 PM

Thank you, it's very interesting, I should try it. Filling a lot of forms takes a very long time

Primal6666 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:32:11 PM

Why need to pay if will only take 5 minutes of your time filling a bounty form? And besides im only using mobile phone

It is not necessary to pay at all. There is a free non-commercial license.

Thanks for the suggestion, but it seems to me that the probability of an error with him is greater. In the manual mode, everything can be checked and corrected.

The program does not do the work instead of you, it facilitates the process of copying the insertion and expands the capabilities of the clipboard. All the inserted information can be checked immediately.

Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:21:50 AM

before I say thank you for the information. if it's just a report problem I do not think it's necessary to pay as long as we're still able to prepare a report of our work. because we here want to seek rewards from the Cryptocurreny world. unless we can not handle it, then we pay for our employment and I think it does not matter if we have to pay.
sexy1983

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:30:08 PM

That's great. Thank you for sharing. According to this, it greatly reduced my workload. That's a great piece of advice.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

A lot of collaborative efforts must have come together to result in this application you are revealing to us. What risks are users to take in using this app?

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Primal6666 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:42:40 PM

before I say thank you for the information. if it's just a report problem I do not think it's necessary to pay as long as we're still able to prepare a report of our work. because we here want to seek rewards from the Cryptocurreny world. unless we can not handle it, then we pay for our employment and I think it does not matter if we have to pay.

As I already wrote in the message above, in the application there is an opportunity to receive a free key, if non-commercial use. In addition, you can find the analogues of this application. I do not insist on using only this one. I liked this app with its simplicity and efficiency. For example, one of the functions is to copy several parts of the text in succession, and then, using the hot keys, you can switch between them. I have already written about the reports, the application stores the history of copying, so you can simply save the links in a row, and then copy\paste them in a convenient form to the weekly report.

A lot of collaborative efforts must have come together to result in this application you are revealing to us. What risks are users to take in using this app?

I think it's same dangerous as to use a regular clipboard built into Windows, and in general any existing program in the world. If you're afraid, block it's connection using a brandmauer.

Claudyah

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

a very good alternative and this will further simplify our work and faster because we do not have to think hard thanks to the info and suggestions.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

This is not only used for the filling the bounty forms also you can use it as draft for official purposes as well. This really good work mate. Why have created this thread on this section.
If you create it on project development or general marketplace you may get the people to use it and if you want to improve your website also can find the best suggestion from the other members in the forum.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

This program is interesting only if you participate in numerous bounty campaigns at the same time, because you save real time. Unfortunately, there may be a chance to make a mistake, being the safest handy option. If you're a busy person and you're doing everything on the run, it's useful for earning precious time.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

I don't think it's hard to fill in bounty forms that you need to make a long topic like this Smiley).

Every participant just need to fill required info in the apply form and it only take about 1 minute to complete so I don't think anyone need to read such long topic like this to know the way to fill the bounty apply form. LOL

Primal6666 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

I don't think it's hard to fill in bounty forms that you need to make a long topic like this Smiley).

Every participant just need to fill required info in the apply form and it only take about 1 minute to complete so I don't think anyone need to read such long topic like this to know the way to fill the bounty apply form. LOL

As I already said earlier, you inattentively read the topic, the program is useful not only for filling out forms. It can be used for very different needs. For bloggers, news writers, etc. Its huge plus in a large expansion of the capabilities of the clipboard and work automation. And, as I said, I do not insist on its use. I just shared it with those to whom it is interesting and necessary. If you are not interested, do not use it.

Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:05:35 AM

As I already said earlier, you inattentively read the topic, the program is useful not only for filling out forms. It can be used for very different needs. For bloggers, news writers, etc. Its huge plus in a large expansion of the capabilities of the clipboard and work automation. And, as I said, I do not insist on its use. I just shared it with those to whom it is interesting and necessary. If you are not interested, do not use it.

Yes, from as you said, it can be used for bloggers, news writers. But his point is you really don't have to use it for filling out bounty forms because of you can fill it in a very short period of time. And I also believe on what he said that you don't need such things in order to fill a bounty form.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: