Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Serious Trading Discussion - Experts Allowed - "Bears Only!"  (Read 1816 times)
windjc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:39:55 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2013, 09:24:25 PM by windjc

Bears,

This weekend we had it all. Downtrend. No new fiat. Long term bear market was so "obvious," duh. But we are down only a few points and now trending higher.

Are we worried? What should we do?
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:43:08 PM

cry "bulltrap" and wait for the next correction as always? from 2000 to 1200? Smiley

i am satoshi
windjc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:45:22 PM

cry "bulltrap" and wait for the next correction as always? from 2000 to 1200? Smiley

Are you a bear??!! You don't sound like one. PLEASE let us have a serious discussion without all these perma-bulls trolling our thread. God. Just stop.

piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:52:41 PM

I am a bear, I want to buy 2000 coins tomorrow instead of 1 today, for this it has to go down, so that's what I choose to believe ignoring all the other the facts! We'll see how your bubble collapses when the chinese see that the price is not rising anymore and will sell all! I also think the fact that no country has yet completely switched over to bitcoin is a serious bearish sign - ask yourself this - if after all publicity nobody switched to the better currency, maybe it's not the better currency afterall?

I think this is the end of bitcoin, so it will cost 47$ soon and then will continue to rise.

i am satoshi
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:57:17 PM

I am a bear, I want to buy 2000 coins tomorrow instead of 1 today, for this it has to go down, so that's what I choose to believe ignoring all the other the facts! We'll see how your bubble collapses when the chinese see that the price is not rising anymore and will sell all! I also think the fact that no country has yet completely switched over to bitcoin to be a serious bearish sign - ask yourself this - if after all publicity nobody switched to the better currency, maybe it's not the better currency afterall?

I think this is the end of bitcoin, so it will cost 47$ soon and then will continue to rise.

+1. Further proof that it's an electric ponzi overvalued hype monster denial phase mania tulip beanie bubble. Intrinsic value, INTRINSIC VALUE

INTRINSIC VALUE

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
windjc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:01:08 PM

+1. Further proof that it's an electric ponzi overvalued hype monster denial phase mania tulip beanie bubble.

+1
windjc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:02:07 PM

I am a bear, I want to buy 2000 coins tomorrow instead of 1 today, for this it has to go down, so that's what I choose to believe ignoring all the other the facts! We'll see how your bubble collapses when the chinese see that the price is not rising anymore and will sell all! I also think the fact that no country has yet completely switched over to bitcoin is a serious bearish sign - ask yourself this - if after all publicity nobody switched to the better currency, maybe it's not the better currency afterall?

Sorry, I thought you were trolling as a bull. Its hard to tell these days with bulls EVERYWHERE. damn it.
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:07:19 PM

Sorry, I thought you were trolling as a bull. Its hard to tell these days with bulls EVERYWHERE. damn it.

No, I was trolling bulls so they would buy expensive coins and run out of money. Now they did, see, we milked them dry! Smiley

They don't know that there's only 21 million bitcoins ever, so when people eventually lose all 21 million with hard drive crashes or somewhere in the darkweb, there will be no coins left and what is the value of nothing? Right, it's nothing!

i am satoshi
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:08:34 PM

You guys are nuts. The new bottom is between $845-$850.

The next run-up which I predict will commence on the 3rd of January will take us past $1500 by January 24th.

You can quote this.

Cool

windjc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:08:51 PM

No, I was trolling bulls so they would buy expensive coins and run out of money. Now they did, see, we milked them dry! Smiley

They don't know that there's only 21 million bitcoins ever, so when people eventually lose all 21 million with hard drive crashes or somewhere in the darkweb, there will be no coins left and what is the value of nothing? Right, it's nothing!

Good point. I hadn't thought of that one.
windjc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:10:16 PM

You guys are nuts. The new bottom is between $845-$850.

The next run-up which I predict will commence on the 3rd of January will take us past $1500 by January 24th.

You can quote this.

Cool

Go away with your BULLsh*t!

JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4060
Merit: 4651

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:18:19 PM

Non-bear come in peace.

How do you define bear? Someone who expects the price to fall, or someone who wants the price to fall?

If the latter then I guess today I am a bear. I'd love to see the price drop as I'm waiting for a fiat deposit to go through.

Unfortunately I'm feeling that it's getting less likely as the weekend progresses.

Okay, I'll get out of here now and leave you people alone.
windjc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:20:56 PM

Non-bear come in peace.

How do you define bear? Someone who expects the price to fall, or someone who wants the price to fall?

If the latter then I guess today I am a bear. I'd love to see the price drop as I'm waiting for a fiat deposit to go through.

Unfortunately I'm feeling that it's getting less likely as the weekend progresses.

Okay, I'll get out of here now and leave you people alone.

I would define a bear as someone who wants the price to drop.

To 0. 

So, you don't really qualify as a long term bear. But the fact that you would like the price to go down short term, you are welcome to post here.

Short term.
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:34:57 PM

But the fact that you would like the price to go down short term, you are welcome to post here.

Short term.

Yeah, but I guess once you press that BUY button - you should get the hell out you delusional fool! Smiley

i am satoshi
Queeq

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:37:02 PM

To 0. 

What's the purpose of having such a will?
windjc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:52:45 PM

To 0. 

What's the purpose of having such a will?

To laugh at all the bulls.

Duh.
BitchicksHusband

Activity: 378
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 10:19:32 PM

Then I won't hesitate to crash your threads and mock...  Cheesy

Nice weekend we're having...

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
windjc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 10:27:56 PM

Then I won't hesitate to crash your threads and mock...  Cheesy

Nice weekend we're having...

Dude you are the worst kind of bull - the one that lets his wife wear the pants. A bear would never do that. We'd show her who's boss. What what!
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 10:29:32 PM

Bears,

This weekend we had it all. Downtrend. No new fiat. Long term bear market was so "obvious," duh. But we are down only a few points and now trending higher.

don't worry about the radioactive dead cat bouncing

stick to the fundamentals.

we are up like 6,000% this year

Crazy bull NEEDS to take a break.... right?

I think selling now is foolish, you should have sold 1000$+ but ya.... common sense says down. ( bear market for how long tho, that is the question! )

windjc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 10:33:09 PM

Bears,

don't worry about the radioactive dead cat bouncing

stick to the fundamentals.

we are up like 6,000% this year

Crazy bull NEEDS to take a break.... right?

I think selling now is foolish, you should have sold 1000$+ but ya.... common sense says down. ( bear market for how long tho, that is the question! )

I don't even understand a word in this post. Too busy using the mental imaging to drive the down the price on bitcoinwisdom. I've developed a technique to visualize a red candle and as soon as I see a baby green one developing a seed, I stare at, almost instantly turning it red.

Once I perfect this technique, bitcoin is doomed.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: