Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC businesses you'd like to see.  (Read 417 times)
kain35m (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 11:40:35 PM

I thought it might be fun to see what type of businesses some people would like to see in operation. I'm an entrepreneurial spirit and would like to invest some of my time and talents into helping grow this community. In the interest of "share, and share alike" I'll go first.

I want to open a BTC funded hotel. An awesome place where everything is automated, we only serve the healthiest of options for food, the beds are magnetic, temperature moderating, memory-foam masterpieces. Ionized, alkalized mineral water at every faucet and shower-head. advanced air filtration and ionization, etc.

the true claim to fame though? I would love for the project to be, in whole or in part, crowdfunded by the BTC world (and of course, I'd accept BTC as payment for the rooms). It would be a safe place to have BTC foundation meetings and come together to plan for the future. It could be a beacon, shining over the true potential of bitcoin to help the world become a better, brighter, healthier place where people think for themselves and feel good about life.

This is the type of direction I want bitcoin to go. Juice bars that don't just accept bitcoin, but are built on it. restaurants who keep away from foods and juices with "natural flavorings" and crazy stuff like carmine. so that people associate bitcoin with healthier choices.

An engineering firm who funds their projects primarily with BTC crowdfunding. a place where inventors go and actually get the tools and assistance they need to get their ideas out of their head and into the real world. With the blockchain you don't need quite as much red tape and expense to prove ownership of an idea or invention, so it would make it possible for the real best and brightest to come out of the woodwork. how do you operate a place like this? Sounds expensive and not terribly profitable. Maybe rent space and tools out to prospective inventors? or take a fee or a piece of the profits when the invention hits the open market? You probably only need one idea to really take-off to make serious profits...I don't know, but I'm sure someone with a better business mind than I could figure a way to keep the doors open.

What ideas do you have? Obviously you don't need to give up every detail of your master plan, but I think it's a good idea to keep all this brain power sharp. Open source, right? We can all help improve each others plans/ideas/lives.

This thread is one of my wilder ideas, (asking what businesses people would like to see) so if you hate me for asking, don't kill me too much.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: