Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This girl is really dedicated to bitcoin... [NSFW Image]  (Read 47819 times)
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:30:19 AM

has no one been thinking HOW THE FUCK YOU GET PERFECT SQUARES TATTOO'D ON?

and the OP address given doesn't look like the QR code on her:

https://blockchain.info/address/17jJ1WAJwqizCNLC6p2KadeRqPYhVispzt
What the fuck are you talking about? The address in the QR code is the same as the one spelled out, both here and in Reddit...

Besides, if the tattoo artist is good, he can draw anything, even straight lines...

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 03:31:59 AM

I'd put bit furys into her ass hole then turn them on. Then stuff her mouth with more.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 03:43:50 AM

What the fuck are you talking about? The address in the QR code is the same as the one spelled out, both here and in Reddit...

Besides, if the tattoo artist is good, he can draw anything, even straight lines...

im a qr newbie. Why is the QR different on the blockchain page; shouldn't it be the same if thats the address her ass leads to?

No because it could have more info like bitcoin: amount comment etc

TiagoTiago

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:49:13 AM

im a qr newbie. Why is the QR different on the blockchain page; shouldn't it be the same if thats the address her ass leads to?
There is all sorts of different ways to encode stuff in a QR code.
Though in this case the contents are indeed different. Her tattoo got the pseudo-protocol indicator "bitcoin:" before the address, while the one at blockchain.info got just the address without any indication of what it is.

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:03:27 AM

I'd put bit furys into her ass hole then turn them on. Then stuff her mouth with more.

Holy shit dude! LOL

You want to put ASIC chips up her ass and in her mouth and power them up. That takes BDSM to a whole new level.

This is still in main discussion? Are the mods on vacation or what? rofl

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 04:05:34 AM

Holy shit dude! LOL

You want to put ASIC chips up her ass and in her mouth and power them up. That takes BDSM to a whole new level.

Then I would shave her head, tie her up upside side and milk her. All while mining.

TiagoTiago

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:06:24 AM

Holy shit dude! LOL

Some people are being rude about it; but they are still talking about the girl mentioned in the OP, so i guess that isn't off-topic...

Do you like mmmBananas?!
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:09:38 AM

Holy shit dude! LOL

Some people are being rude about it; but they are still talking about the girl mentioned in the OP, so i guess that isn't off-topic...

Yeah, I guess you're right.

drrussellshane

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:10:58 AM

bitcoin, bitcoin, bitcoin

**shakes head**

Buy a TREZOR! Premier BTC hardware wallet. If you're reading this, you should probably buy one if you don't already have one. You'll thank me later.
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:11:03 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 04:33:39 AM by dwdoc

80 deposits so far. And that's not counting the bitcoin activity...

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:22:45 AM

Holy shit dude! LOL

Then I would shave her head, tie her up upside side and milk her. All while mining.

ROTFLMAO You made me shoot coke out my nose.

bitcoinmineey (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:25:58 AM

80 deposits so far. And that's not counting the bitcoin activity.

But they are all from the same guy so he could send her the message "you're sexy and you know it" NUTS!!!
drrussellshane

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:41:10 AM

Holy shit dude! LOL

Hookers and blow, eh?

Wink

Buy a TREZOR! Premier BTC hardware wallet. If you're reading this, you should probably buy one if you don't already have one. You'll thank me later.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:43:37 AM

Holy shit dude! LOL

Hookers and blow, eh?

Wink

Unfortunately, this blow burns my nose more and doesn't make me feel as good. 

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 04:47:16 AM

I will generously lube my arm, reach deep inside her through her anus and feel her intestines moving her waste rhythmically, romantically, through her body. I don't think I can be happy until I can crawl inside her digestive system and hide from the world. Milking her from the inside out, while upside down will be a glorious experience, usually reserved for only the most wealthy of men. The faint glow of the candle lights will be twinkling through her uterus, into my warm new home I have built inside of her.

dwdoc
Legendary

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:51:51 AM

I will generously lube my arm, reach deep inside her through her anus and feel her intestines moving her waste rhythmically, romantically, through her body. I don't think I can be happy until I can crawl inside her digestive system and hide from the world. Milking her from the inside out, while upside down will be a glorious experience, usually reserved for only the most wealthy of men. The faint glow of the candle lights will be twinkling through her uterus, into my warm new home I have built inside of her.

You sweet talker you.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 04:57:45 AM

Once I am disturbed by being expelled out of her womb by a bowel movement I will move on to the next phase. In the romantic candle light, I will gently remove all hair from her warm body. Clean the excrement and gently caress her glistening body. It is time to use her body as a case to mine Litecoins. Cleaning out the womb and other organs will be a warm, comfortable experience. No need for heating, I will be swimming in a warm red pool. Mounting GPUs while I have a smoke, pondering what pool I will use. Her tramp stamp will be stripped off and turned into leather, similar to the Intel badges on other cases. The head will a spectacular shade to drown out the candles and off to sleep I go.

dwdoc
Legendary

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:07:22 AM

You don't happen to collect moths, do you?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:08:14 AM

Once I am disturbed by being expelled out of her womb by a bowel movement I will move on to the next phase. In the romantic candle light, I will gently remove all hair from her warm body. Clean the excrement and gently caress her glistening body. It is time to use her body as a case to mine Litecoins. Cleaning out the womb and other organs will be a warm, comfortable experience. No need for heating, I will be swimming in a warm red pool. Mounting GPUs while I have a smoke, pondering what pool I will use. Her tramp stamp will be stripped off and turned into leather, similar to the Intel badges on other cases. The head will a spectacular shade to drown out the candles and off to sleep I go.

Ok, you're starting to frighten me now.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 05:16:42 AM

I love moths, why?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: