Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:22:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge potential earnings in bitcoin, still not interesting for others  (Read 1471 times)
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:01:29 PM

doesnt understand well about bitcoin , same as me i think , i joined this crypto sea last year , and miss so much chance to make me get rich
, i think that all about bitcoin education
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

Can you give me some reasons why it's not that interesting for others?
People are interested to earn more and money and they are interested in a huge potential earning opportunities but they do not know about that. If they will know then they will come to adopt that opportunity. Some people come to know about it but they do not know that how the bitcoin technology work and they do not know that how to work in this field.
Bestthefriend

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:59:37 PM

Bitcoin has been facig legal Battles since time in memmoril, there are governments against it and a number of influential people speaking negatively about it, this has lead to mistrut in BTC that has pushed quite a number of people away
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:12:58 AM

As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

I think the main reasons are two: 1) people's laziness, they don't wan't to spend time to understand something completely new 2) the risk, many people prefer a 1%/year offered by the bank rather than risking a few hundred/thousand dollars on their own.
nakamita

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:23:07 AM

The simple reason is that they do not understand anything about electronic money, so they do not participate, no matter how big they are, they are smart enough for their decisions.
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

People who are not still interesting because they don't truly know how potential bitcoin is. All they know, bitcoin is nonsense and just a lure at first. They still can not accept the presence of bitcoin is real. They are still traumatized by the dark investment that only harms its members.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

Yes, there is a huge potential in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies but look at the current situation. I am sure lots of people have invested money in bitcoin at the beginning of 2018 hoping that the price will go up to 25.000$ but it crashed to under 7000$ in a few months. What do you think those people think now about bitcoin? 95% would never invest again in cryptocurrencies.

Let's face it, bitcoin is not an easy subject to talk about. It may be easy to invest and buy bitcoin but it's a completely different story when it comes to knowing when to sell or buy it. The market is manipulated so much in last time that is almost impossible to know what to expect from it.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:30:00 PM

After the December increase in the price of bitcoin and its further decline, many have already heard about this and this has not given popularity to bitcoin. On the contrary, his popularity has fallen quite heavily since that time. This, apparently, is one of the reasons why bitcoin has been lying on the price for so long. Now it takes a while to get it all back to normal and bitcoin has regained its popularity.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:35:42 PM

There are all interested in bitcoin because potentially it can make them super rich! However, it is the same reason why you and I are not bankers playing with the stock market. We are not familiar with the process so we all stick to what we know

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:45:59 PM

There are a lot of conspiracies about bitcoin may be that's why every one fear to invest in it. Although all the conspiracies are fake because bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies and there is no possibility of crashing

I think There are many reasons why people still do not want to invest in Bitcoin even they see that many people earn a lot of money by investing and trading it. The first reason is they are afraid that they might lose their money when the price of Bitcoin goes down or just they are afraid of how fast the market price moves,
others are still not aware of Bitcoin for several reasons, others are some people are aware of it and are interested in investing Bitcoin but they do not have enough money to invest especially the less fortunate ones. And lastly I think some fear that their country may ban cryptocurrency and exchange local or state they have banned it.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

maybe a lot of people who do not understand and do not believe the bitcoin is not profitable and investment with crypto currency has a high risk
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:10:59 PM

Maybe they are afraid of investing. They have no knowledge of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They fear that after they invest, they will lose money. I think that is the right decision for those who are always afraid to invest

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:12:47 PM

Everyone has their interests. Not everyone wants to invest in bitcoin. Maybe people who are not interested in investing in bitcoin are those who prefer safety and do not want to risk

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:40:09 PM

The most common reason for most people not to be interested in bitcoin, because most of them consider the world of digital currency is still not widely known and they think it would be unfortunate. But they will change their minds if they have seen the changes made in the presence of digital currency in the future.

I think it's better to invite them first in the faucet then after that in the trade then after that refer them here at the forum it's the best way to promote bitcoin and it's very constructive in all the users here
Because the only answer in your question is they do not know crypto very well and better to teach them first without investing so they will trust you after they get here
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:00:10 PM

Due to its anonymity bitcoin is often used as prime target hackers and cybercriminals. This case had attacked Mt Gox as the largest bitcoin exchange market. Even Mt Gox then declared bankruptcy.
In the past year, the bitcoin community continues to debate the performance of blockchain. If this's not resolved properly, it could be that bitcoin users are switching to another better blockchain, besides that most countries still prohibit the use of bitcoin as a means of payment.

Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

everyone has different idea whether they think negative or positive about what i do dibitcoin especially if you see the result is very big they still think it is not good but all i respond well without reducing my spirit in world crypto and i will show for person who still do not believe that this is a tangible result Wink
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:30:34 PM

Cryptocurrencies and bitcoin is a virtual property means is not physical but virtual is the new physical world this is where the new generations are more comfortable having a virtual word and virtual currency is their new money and they put trust in it. If people didn't really understand the future technology of cryptocurrency and the modern hyper-ledger technology- the blockchain which is the backbone of bitcoin then they might say that bitcoin is a piece of crap.
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:14:00 PM

Most of the people in the world are just stupid they just keep repeating the words which heard from another stupid and this keeps spreading.Many people in the word are still thinking bitcoin as a ponzi scheme from this we can understand that they have no idea about bitcoin then how they can utilize it... Smiley
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:24:58 PM

I think these people that do not believe and interested probably they don't understand what bitcoin is and they were thinking that btc is a ponzi scheme. These people had no knowledge whatsoever about btc and just believe what others were saying bad things about it. People should understand and no more about btc before making a conclusion. They can do research using google and in you tube since there are many blogs to choose from.
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:30:24 PM

I think they are not interested to earn an etra income,they are already satisfied in what they are earning every month with their salary.Others don't believe that bitcoin can save them from their financial problems.Maybe they are also afraid because they think this is a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: