Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge potential earnings in bitcoin, still not interesting for others  (Read 1461 times)
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

Can you give me some reasons why it's not that interesting for others?

Bitcoin is still young and people aren't used to it. And the price is very volatile and people aren't used to things they have little knowledge and control. But if you know how to adjust and study the market it really helps and very profitable.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:14:48 PM

The reason why some people are still not interested in bitcoin, despite the huge potential earnings, is simply because of fear, due to the fact that the cryptocurrency cannot be regulated and it is not yet globally used for transactions.

bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

The reason why some people are still not interested in bitcoin, despite the huge potential earnings, is simply because of fear, due to the fact that the cryptocurrency cannot be regulated and it is not yet globally used for transactions.

As what I have observe there are lot people who's living is better because of Bitcoin but then there are still people  not interested in Bitcoin maybe it's because they don't understand what really cryptocurrency is. And maybe they are afraid because of many negative issue which made by the crypto haters.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

Bitcoin has got huge potential, but still many people are not interested in it, This is because, media is spreading a lot of negative propaganda about it, some of which is not true.

LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

Can you give me some reasons why it's not that interesting for others?

Well the answer to your question is they might be are already too rich to be interested in bitcoin. Some people I know you are rich and well off doesn't seem to be interested in bitcoin at all. Maybe they arr just too busy to learn about it and I can say that they missed a big opportunity to become more richer if they invested in bitcoin.
swabelang

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

Because they don't understand what happen if they believed in bitcoin, they think that it was a scam as i encountered in a real life. But when you started to explain to those people who is not interested about bitcoin and give the proof that you already earned, then they will become interested just trust yourself that you explained well.
beinformed

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

It seems they do not understood bitcoin and transactions so they are not interested in it
Zion060101

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:33:23 AM

Some people don't know how to earn bitcoin that's why they are not interested, if they research about it and study it they could earn a lot of amount of money. They are just supine and lack of connectuon in internet that's why they are not interested about it.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:33:33 AM

Maybe for others, bitcoin is something they might not yet understand but I am hoping that someday they will see a great opportunity and be interested on it. It will surely take a long time for others to embrace it but in the near future bitcoin will help and touch everyone's lives.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:43:31 AM

Majority of our population ignores the chance to earn in easy way because they dont know how the cryptocurrency works but if they knew how to do it im sure lots of people will be using crypto but there are still people thinks that cryptocurrency is waste of time to join, its sad for them
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

Majority of our population ignores the chance to earn in easy way because they dont know how the cryptocurrency works but if they knew how to do it im sure lots of people will be using crypto but there are still people thinks that cryptocurrency is waste of time to join, its sad for them

Inspite of bitcoin popularity, huge potential of earnings, bitcoin could not please everyone. Some people still don’t want to get involved with bitcoin. Maybe it’s because they aren’t really into digital currency. They might think that online transactions are prone to hackers.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kidamazo

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:38:30 PM

Most people still do not understand about bitcoin, even many of those who buy bitcoin just to spend time without investment.
Some of them even hate bitcoin by saying that bitcoin is haram, while bitcoin is money. Although some people use bitcoin as an abuse but bitcoin remains useful in many ways.
Precisely many people from poor countries use bitcoin as a means of payment for trading and means of payment for everyday needs.
So the main reason people hate the bitcoin is because people's minds are narrow.

Yes, I agree with you. People simply invest money in bitcoin, not even knowing beforehand what they are doing. They do not investigate, analyze, but simply perform mechanical movements. But bitcoin is not that easy. You need to include brains here.
beivleveinsomeone

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:01:37 AM

These people ignore the truth most of the time and are afraid to do their own research. I think adopting bitcoin is quite similar to accepting the internet in the early 90's. I'm sure if the internet starts at 200Mbit on the first day and netflix is ready to go there will be lightning through.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:12:54 AM

Well one thing is for sure, they lack the real understanding of what is Bitcoin, how it works and how it can change their lives. If they don't know how it works and stuff it is easy to be skeptical and all since it just feels too good to be true. We also have to consider the mass media's influence as to how the people see Bitcoin, with all the negative and false news about it, no wonder people are not into it. That's the main purpose why they do that, to discourage the people to get into Bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Gibsonlda

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:39:39 AM

they just do not understand in detail about the bitcoin, the crypto currency and everything related in it because they are not interested in this, and there is a sense of fear in someone, others assume that this has a very big risk. so they are afraid to join
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:41:46 AM

It is because they are not being into this forum. They are just thought that investing in bitcoin will get you profit of course no one should believe you with that but when you let him join this forum wherein there are so many threads regarding on bitcoin discussion together with success and how they earn probably that individual will going to invest.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:05:59 AM

Some people don't know how to earn bitcoin that's why they are not interested, if they research about it and study it they could earn a lot of amount of money. They are just supine and lack of connectuon in internet that's why they are not interested about it.

True, at least in case of bounties, it is easy money without investment.

I think that majority of people are not at all aware of this earning opportunity and are thus missing on this fantastic option. For trading, I can understand that everyone does not have the required funds or does not want to take risk with own money.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:10:43 AM

Those people are just like me when I am not yet getting introduce properly to the Bitcoin as well as to this forum of the crypto currency community. It is true that there are so many people that is not yet interested to the information of this of Bitcoin that truly have a great potential earning. I hope that sooner or later those people will be given a change just like me to introduce to Bitcoin in a good and positive way.
Musiclover

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:15:57 AM

Due to the lack of knowledge so that there are people who's not interested in bitcoin even there's a huge potential to earn big money here. They don't have enough idea about bitcoin. That's what i think.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:18:55 AM

Huge potential to earn decent amount but with little assurance that you will earn so and that is the reason why there are still a lot of people who are ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin presented. The only people what will only take that opportunities are those risk takers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: