Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:33:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative Balance??  (Read 1527 times)
caixin

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:58:22 AM

I've been arbing for a couple months now and it has been quite successful.  Problem is sending the money around the globe via wires. 
If only we didn't need banks permission to send our money where we want it to go Sad

Its all talk. People claiming they are arbing and making money. What are we talking here?
I'm doing between 5% and 50% per day, however because of the bank and their rules everything has come to a halt until the issues get resolved.  Apparently sending thousands of dollars a week internationally is not allowed by an individual.
I think the "secret" is live in a small country that has a brand new exchange(s) and get in early.  I've already said too much here now.
Peace.

I see this post all reply, but i don't  the Negative Balance exist or not on mtgox.com & bitstamp & lakebtc.com?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nate008

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:21:33 AM

I've been arbing for a couple months now and it has been quite successful.  Problem is sending the money around the globe via wires. 
If only we didn't need banks permission to send our money where we want it to go Sad

Its all talk. People claiming they are arbing and making money. What are we talking here?
I'm doing between 5% and 50% per day, however because of the bank and their rules everything has come to a halt until the issues get resolved.  Apparently sending thousands of dollars a week internationally is not allowed by an individual.
I think the "secret" is live in a small country that has a brand new exchange(s) and get in early.  I've already said too much here now.
Peace.

I see this post all reply, but i don't  the Negative Balance exist or not on mtgox.com & bitstamp & lakebtc.com?

Negative balances are because of glitches in the blockchain.info reports.
It happened before and it will happen again unless they fix that but nothing to be alarmed of.
titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:34:02 AM

Oh, just like so.. so a false alarm.. Tongue

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██