Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DogeShit. such crap. so scam. much mine. do dump.  (Read 2958 times)
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:04:06 AM

Shout outs to the DogeShit dev who cloned Luckycoin,  which uses an older version of Litecoin to launch this garbage.

Big thanks to http://doge.netcodepool.org for setting up an awesome pool and letting a lot of us strip mine this trash.

Another thanks to coinedup.com for being the first exchange to let us dump this shit for BTC.

And lastly a big thanks to Max Kaiser for proving once and for all that he is an intricate part of Altcoin pump and dump scams. First QRK and now Dogeshit.

I made a nice wad of cash.
I could care less about this trashcoin.
Most of you sound like retards when you talk.
The only smart people are the miners who are just dumping this garbage.
Its a zero sum game so for every winner there is a loser, so the people who lose money "investing" in Dogeshit, goodluck.

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:11:48 AM

im not mad.
ming08108

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:16:10 AM

Shout outs to the Bitcoin dev who cloned the central banks, which uses an older version of currency.

Big thanks to http://mining.bitcoin.cz/ for setting up an awesome pool and letting a lot of us strip mine this trash.

Another thanks to mtgox.com for being the first exchange to let us dump this shit for USD.

And lastly a big thanks to currency traders for proving once and for all that he is an intricate part of currency pump and dump scams. First the krona and now the Bitcoin.

Its a zero sum game so for every winner there is a loser, so the people who lose money "investing" in Bitcoin, goodluck.
FIFY
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:19:07 AM

LOL very true. the chain always goes altcoin -> btc -> fiat -> strippers
achillez

Activity: 874

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:21:56 AM

Shout outs to the DogeShit dev who cloned Luckycoin,  which uses an older version of Litecoin to launch this garbage.

Big thanks to http://doge.netcodepool.org for setting up an awesome pool and letting a lot of us strip mine this trash.

Another thanks to coinedup.com for being the first exchange to let us dump this shit for BTC.

And lastly a big thanks to Max Kaiser for proving once and for all that he is an intricate part of Altcoin pump and dump scams. First QRK and now Dogeshit.

Its a zero sum game so for every winner there is a loser, so the people who lose money "investing" in Dogeshit, goodluck.

Lol this is classic.

I find it amusing that there is a GPU vs. CPU mining war underway. The GPU folks are pissed at QRK because they could not jump on the bandwagon. So they've created a ton of FUD as to why it was a bad coin (imho I haven't seen anything that truly shows why it's bad). The created Doge for GPUs (as well as other coins btw). Doge is clearly pumping ultra-fast coins, 12B+ already made in a couple days selling for 1 million coin / BTC. For a nothing coin, literally a negative coin with people utilizing poor grammar to make it seem like fun. In short ... this is why alt-coins are scary for investors
tsumeone

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:25:20 AM

wow       so mad
   pls no       why upset
  doge good         very value
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:34:25 AM

I'll take some doges off your hands just started a wallet Smiley

DTToFJTyGNcQAx527gfoNuTiagxCZE6mCy

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:40:21 AM

wow       so mad
   pls no       why upset
  doge good         very value

Such value ¿
ocean59

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:28:45 AM

im not mad.

So, what sound like when mad?
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:31:02 AM

caring about a joke coin which was made for fun.
lel
wow such mad
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:31:29 AM

Keep selling all day! Thanks for your cheap coins.
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 05:04:53 AM

Thankfully crypto currencies are voluntary, and nobody is forced to participate.

Also, that someone doesn't like them doesn't stop others from using them.

So, hate dogecoin all you want. You're not going to deter people who enjoy them.

ocean59

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:35:33 AM

The funniest thing about this is that OP clearly knows nothing about the founders of DOGE or how they hold next to no coins at all. This coin was truly made for other reasons, reasons that exist to make OP MADDER THAN HELL at whatever lost opportunities he missed before, causing him to project his insecurities onto the next successful coin.

GL in life OP, ur gonna need it.
achillez

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:28:55 AM

lol - yah right
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:48:30 AM

lol, what a joke this coin Grin
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 06:53:24 AM

You made a "big wad of cash", so...why you mad, bro?

He wants to buy in cheap before they get on Cryptsy.
kileris

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 07:56:29 AM

wow so mad nomad pls op
Edward50

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 08:07:50 AM

I agree with the OP. This whole doge coin shit is such a scam and gives alt-coins a bad name.

I personally stayed away from the coin and did not want to get involved with the biggest pump and dump scam.

This undermines the whole alt-coin market and like someone said above scares investors away from alt-coins.

Out of principal, anyone who wants to see alt-coins succeed should stay away form this pump and dump coin.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
achillez

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:01:06 AM

I agree with the OP. This whole doge coin shit is such a scam and gives alt-coins a bad name.

I personally stayed away from the coin and did not want to get involved with the biggest pump and dump scam.

This undermines the whole alt-coin market and like someone said above scares investors away from alt-coins.

Out of principal, anyone who wants to see alt-coins succeed should stay away form this pump and dump coin.

amen
paradiselife

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:02:01 AM

lol nice post op
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: