Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:21:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading on BTC-e  (Read 927 times)
flexgroo (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:30:22 AM

Does anyone have a lot of experience doing this? I finally got about about .3 btc to play with, but the chat window there seems like a bunch of 12 year olds trying to one up each other.  with crash coming, or to the moon, or buy or sell now or its to late spamming the chat window

I also see that out of about 10000 users there are about 1000 bots, and people in the chat says bots are the ones trading the fastest, did not know that could happen

i just want to collect btc and save them hoping for a nice increase in the next few years, especially if i can get one of these Neptunes next mornth or Feb

any insight would be nice

Flexgroo
malumeze86

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:48:31 PM

Does anyone have a lot of experience doing this? I finally got about about .3 btc to play with, but the chat window there seems like a bunch of 12 year olds trying to one up each other.  with crash coming, or to the moon, or buy or sell now or its to late spamming the chat window

I also see that out of about 10000 users there are about 1000 bots, and people in the chat says bots are the ones trading the fastest, did not know that could happen

i just want to collect btc and save them hoping for a nice increase in the next few years, especially if i can get one of these Neptunes next mornth or Feb

any insight would be nice

Flexgroo

I trade a bit on Btc-e.  The chatbox is generally 99% trolls.  I turn it off so I don't get caught up reading the silly, sometimes entertaining, posts. 

As for bots, yes, they are there and very active at times.  I'm not sure that all wild swings can be attributed to them, but some likely are. 

Good luck stacking some BTC.   Grin

1EaEzvenWz2nXNQxEyQmkHhfSKxpXeRsyD
gannicus

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:47:44 PM

Does deposits/withdrawals in BTC-e works fine? Is it necessary to verify your account (i.e. send personal documents/any document) in order to deposit/withdraw non-fiat money?
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:04:40 AM

10000 users there are about 1000 bots, 1/10,  looks not too bad, but i think you can go to other place mtgox.com & lakebtc.com etc... Roll Eyes

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:25:46 PM

Does deposits/withdrawals in BTC-e works fine? Is it necessary to verify your account (i.e. send personal documents/any document) in order to deposit/withdraw non-fiat money?

No.  I have deposited and withdrawn cryptos without verification just fine.
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 09:33:00 PM

Anyone still successfully using USD bank wire (from USA)?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: