Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:14:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Raspberry Pi with Minepeon problems  (Read 2155 times)
grumpy619 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:11:02 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 10:39:17 PM by grumpy619

Hello all. Fist I would love to say thank you in advance to anyone who can help me with my problem.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:03:51 AM

You've two different interfaces, which I don't think will work with MinePeon, because you'd have to do some routing on the Pi.   

You'd need a wireless access point connected to the switch to give everything on the switch internet access.
madcratebuilder

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 02:45:18 PM

Did you add "--http-port 8330" to the BFGminer startup setting in the settings page of minepeon?  Like this.

#!/bin/bash
sleep 10
/usr/bin/screen -dmS miner /opt/minepeon/bin/bfgminer --http-port 8330 -S all -c /opt/minepeon/etc/miner.conf

In the blade configure page (192.168.1.254:8000)  you have to point the Blade to the minpeon IP in the "server address" line on the config page.  You enter this twice, like "192.168.0.34,192.168.0.34"

The port  entry would be "8330,8330"

The port # you use here needs to be the port# you entered in the minepeon config line.

You need a passwd, like "Blade1:none,Blade1:none"  Each blade needs it's own passwd, I use blade1 blade 2 and so on.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 02:52:02 PM

Did you add "--http-port 8330" to the BFGminer startup setting in the settings page of minepeon?  Like this.

#!/bin/bash
sleep 10
/usr/bin/screen -dmS miner /opt/minepeon/bin/bfgminer --http-port 8330 -S all -c /opt/minepeon/etc/miner.conf

In the blade configure page (192.168.1.254:8000)  you have to point the Blade to the minpeon IP in the "server address" line on the config page.  You enter this twice, like "192.168.0.34,192.168.0.34"

The port  entry would be "8330,8330"

The port # you use here needs to be the port# you entered in the minepeon config line.

You need a passwd, like "Blade1:none,Blade1:none"  Each blade needs it's own passwd, I use blade1 blade 2 and so on.

All good advice, but he's still running two interfaces, which I'm not sure works.  I don't know how bfgminer deals with two IP addresses, if it listens on all IPs or just the one it's got internet access on.  Slush's proxy would work OK in this instance, because it DOES listen on multiple IPs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: