Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:05:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: davout / Paymium - Instawallet  (Read 1318 times)
marcus_of_augustus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:22:52 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2013, 09:17:22 PM by marcus_of_augustus

Won't return coins that belong to depositors of the failed Instawallet service.

Used a 'window' of opportunity notice in obscure forum section for the filing of claims and refuses to accept any other requests for coin returns. Disregards totally any credibility and reputation of claimants, essentially implicitly accusing them of making false claims. If many of the people who lost coins in Instawallet cannot make claims davout will profit handsomely.

Suggest removal from bitcointalk staff as a minimum until this cleared up ... and possible scammer label attached if it drags on and other honest people are ripped off.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drrussellshane

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:11:14 AM

I agree that he shouldn't be a mod. It hurts this forum's reputation.

Hey Davout, how about you give me back the bitcoin that you owe me?

Buy a TREZOR! Premier BTC hardware wallet. If you're reading this, you should probably buy one if you don't already have one. You'll thank me later.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 01:51:30 AM

Won't return coins that belong to depositors of the failed Instawallet service.

Used a 'window' of opportunity notice in obscure forum section for the filing of claims and refuses to accept any other requests for coin returns. Disregards totally any credibility and reputation of claimants, essentially implicitly accusing them of making false claims. If many of the people who lost coins in Instawallet cannot make claims davout will profit handsomely.

Suggest removal from bitcointalk staff as a minimum until this cleared up ... and possible scammer label attached if it drags on and other honest people are ripped off.

+1

It must be nice to be staff, thus allowed to further ignore a Bitcoiner that still has a 1,132 BTC claim against InstaWallet, of which is own by Paymium, due to its supposed "hack".
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:58:16 AM

Been reading a lot about this situation and the evidence is mounting. There should be an investigation by admin/staff asap
V.Kodoff

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:00:48 PM

If any of you like to start case in court feel free to contact us.

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: