Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:30:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best litecoin exchange? Looking to sell or trade  (Read 772 times)
litegold (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 05:21:36 AM

Bought some lite coin at the beginning of the year and I was amazed to find them them to be worth loads more than my investment. I have nearly 2000 lite coin, where is the safest place to trade them? I bought these from ebay.

I don't mind doing a trade on here for bit coin or any other coin which is popular? I'll send first if you can be trusted or reputable.

Either send me your offers ( X amount of LTC for X amount of BTC) or suggest a good exchange.

Is 10% off the exchange value a reasonable discount? Please let me know what is reasonable.
xavier999

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 05:50:50 AM

Bought some lite coin at the beginning of the year and I was amazed to find them them to be worth loads more than my investment. I have nearly 2000 lite coin, where is the safest place to trade them? I bought these from ebay.

I don't mind doing a trade on here for bit coin or any other coin which is popular? I'll send first if you can be trusted or reputable.

Either send me your offers ( X amount of LTC for X amount of BTC) or suggest a good exchange.

Is 10% off the exchange value a reasonable discount? Please let me know what is reasonable.

In my opinion, I would trade them to BTC first, then sell the BTC for dollars at Coinbase. To get USD from foreign exchanges is not impossible, but it will probably be more difficult than using a US based exchange and may carry extra fees. Coinbase is located in the US and shouldn't have any problem sending the USD directly to your bank account. I have heard Bitstamp is pretty good too, though I have never used them myself. Just my 2 cents.
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:23:04 AM

PM you
Faince1985

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:36:10 AM

I am not sure but if you can go lower than the exchanger rate it should be easy to find someone to buy them. Also if you want them as btc's you can try cryptsy/bter but check there current reputation before starting any trade.

cerleo

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:45:57 AM

There are a lot of options out there,search them and decide which is best for you.A lot of exchanges,traders available.
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:51:27 AM

Cryptsy is trusted, at least I have no issues. Why you want sell the ltc for less? You can trust Cryptsy more than users here
litegold (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:00:11 AM

PM you

I can't PM yet. So you want 1 LTC?
litegold (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:01:51 AM

Cryptsy is trusted, at least I have no issues. Why you want sell the ltc for less? You can trust Cryptsy more than users here

Thank you for the help. I'll take a look!

I'm easy either way, trading on here or cryptsy. I am willing to send first if you can be trusted. Most PM's have been from brand new users pretending that they are old members? Not sure.
PincoPluto

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:04:46 PM

I used Virwox but they are thieves with the taxes
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 05:01:26 PM

PM you

I can't PM yet. So you want 1 LTC?
Sorry, not want but I want buy it
Pages: [1]
  Print