Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:14:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Cap getting lower despite good news?  (Read 107 times)
puremage111 (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:09:49 AM

https://cryptopanic.com

According to Cryptopanic, there's tons of good news here but we are seeing a market bearish breakout here
Everything seems to be dropping even with good news, correction applying soon again?

Will we be good after Consensus in your opinion?
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:19:39 AM

Although we're out of the Q1 misery I think we're not totally out of the bear market. I'm expecting a final bull run in Q4 and I'm patiently waiting for it.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:20:25 AM

Many predict it will rise after the Consensus.
but now Bitcoin is still in a long downtrend. And also there are still some Bull Trap in the future.
that's info I got from some telegram channel.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:34:25 AM

Investors have become smarter over the last year and it would be hard to convince them to invest their money on a coin that would still go down despite all the good news.

The market will still remain stagnant after Consensus if you ask me.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:43:47 AM

Still normal though there are a lot of good news out there.

People are still in process of adoption and they are buying what the billionaires are saying (Buffett & Bill).

I'll just hope that after the consensus there will be a good result of it that will reflect the market itself.
Agamemnus

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

Sometimes the market does not need any bad news or FUD to drop in price, it just does. Everyday a lot of people hit their target prices for their coins and they sell them off and take out their money. Then wait for the market to go down so they can buy. Sometimes, the market just needs to go down for a while before we can start seeing some real and lasting growth in the market.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: