Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:01:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty hunters one of the cause of price dip of ICO?  (Read 638 times)
bkbbtr

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:54:58 AM

I think bounty hunters have little impact on the price of ico tokens. If we carefully observe that the tokens distributed by bounty missions only account for 5%-15% of the total, even lower! If 1,000 people participate in this project, then each bounty hunter's reward will be as low as 0.1%! How does such a low holding rate affect prices?
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

I do not think that bounty hunters, as it can affect the price of the coin, a large devastation will affect the big bonuses on the ico, if the project is really good, then no one will sell their coins very low.

arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

With bounty hunters there is a little problem. Once they receive most of the bounty hunters will sell of once they receive tokens. Due to this the price will come down.
But bounty tokens are not so huge tokens, and one more reason is the market is also falling.
G14tz87

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:36:56 PM

For starters, a large amount of bitcoin has been sold by the Japanese crypto exchange ie Mt. Gox. In an official document issued by them, the objective is to completely liquidate the remaining assets, Where the BTC and BCC worth $ 404 million have been sold at a price lower than the current market price.
However, the movement has triggered a sharp decline in the value of Bitcoin followed by almost all of the top 100 cryptoes in coinmarketcap.
Another suitable reason for this is the recent announcement made by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), in which all initial coin offers (ICOs) on their respective platforms must register with the agency, or simply cancel list. This is in line with the harsh attitude of the commission that was adopted against ICO, because of the large number of fraud cases, due to the lack of regulation on this issue.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

Some like to blame bounty hunters for the dip in price after the ico but pre-sale investors get a huge discount and they can make an easy profit on a quick sale. Also the project managers need to cash out to start the project with usable funds

EuronPower

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

I agree with the second comment, the rewards for bounty campaigns are just a small percentage of the total. In the same way,  a large part of this small percentage, simply sells their tokens and this ends up influencing the price of the currency. I'm going to get paid for some campaigns, and the tokens for the bounty hunters were frozen for two months. This claims that the hunters sell desperately but also claims that they are not entirely to blame for the falling prices. Let's continue growing in this world to continue generating criteria. Good post

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
tayecrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:54:54 PM

The blame should not be put on the bounty hunters alone because most people who bought the coin from pre-sale dump the coin quickly when it hit exchanges and I don't think some bounty would be happy to have coin that be valueless when the big investors keep dumping... Nobody wants to carry last.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:20:18 PM

I have witnessed almost 5 consecutive ICOs that is a hyped ICOs and also sponsored a bounty campaign with big rewards goes way below ICO price. The ICO have a lot of potentials to have a high price. But when the time comes when the ICO concluded and when the time comes when it hit on the first exchange the price really dips hard. Is bounty hunters one of the cause of the price dip?

What size of pool for bounty hunters should be to bring down the cost of the token after the ICO? Rather, it's the bloated price of a token, too much discount for whales, and little demand for tokens.
Shaminyue

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:20:35 PM

Bounty reward might be one of the reasons for the decreasing of coin price (many people get it after joining bounty campaign and they sell it for money or other coins -> supply increase while demand still remain the same-> price falling). However, some projects did not pay bounty campaign for weeks but their coin still decrease the its price. So I think it has the other reasons also.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

Every bounty hunter has it's own rules, so I can't say for everyone, but as for me I don't hurry to sell all my bounty tokens right after the distribution. Usually I wait for a good price and in some cases I can even hold them for a month of two if a project has good prospects. But I agree that usually we can see a dump after bounty distribution, But I don't see any problem here, it's just another opportunity to buy tokens cheaper.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Yes if bounty rewards has pay out after ico at start,then bounty hunters dump all the project down for they rewards.I dont do like this i participate in projects what i like and be honest,im chill-hodl!

SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:34:00 PM

Yeah they are one of the dumper but usually bounty hunters only hold 1-2% of coin sold so they can't be the only reason for massive dump in price of ico tokens. Most of the pre-ico investors who have bought coins at heavy discount will dump their tokens because they can easily double their money just after ico. Also few members from the team might sell their portion to buy new car or roam around the world after a long busy work schedule during ICO. Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Miztasnow3

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

I've been thinking about this for so long. But as for me i think it's true that the cause of price dip of ico could be probably because of the bounty hunters. Because some bounty hunter do sell out there tokens immediately received. Which is not suppose to be so.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:38:04 PM

I don't think Bounty hunter cause the price drop, because it is a very small percentage of the coin which bounty hunter get, and it can't dictate a coin price unless the company offer 20% coin to bounty hunter Smiley

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:39:05 PM

I do not think that bounty hunters are so critical to the price of the token!
Most likely it's the marketing of the project and the community

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:58:51 AM

A bounty hunter is a helper in the rise of a ico, he can never be the cause of failure or low price of the coin, a bounty hunter helps the ico for advertisement of project and product of the company as per mu view a bounty hunter helps in selling the coins of a company so bounty hunter can never be an obstacle in the growth of ico.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:15:43 AM

I do not think that bounty hunters can greatly influence the fall in ICO prices. Because ICO campaigns give bounty hunters not much reward. When they discard their earned coins, the price does not fall so much.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:30:28 PM

I have witnessed almost 5 consecutive ICOs that is a hyped ICOs and also sponsored a bounty campaign with big rewards goes way below ICO price. The ICO have a lot of potentials to have a high price. But when the time comes when the ICO concluded and when the time comes when it hit on the first exchange the price really dips hard. Is bounty hunters one of the cause of the price dip?
Bounty hunters only contribute a small portion in price deep. Remember that normal % of bounty tokens are usually 2-3%. Majority of the dump are came from investors and not all bounty hunters are dumping their bounty. Like me I usually wait for a year or more before I sell it to have a better chance of more profit.
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:44:03 PM

Bounty hunters only contribute a small portion in price deep. Remember that normal % of bounty tokens are usually 2-3%. Majority of the dump are came from investors and not all bounty hunters are dumping their bounty. Like me I usually wait for a year or more before I sell it to have a better chance of more profit.
I completely agree with you, because on Bounty companies are allocated a very small percentage compared to the basic number of coins issued. It seems to me To avoid problems with falling prices, you need to block for a time tokens after distribution.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

People always saying that bountyhunters are responsible for dumping some coin. But they never wanted to blame early investors, that selling their coins immediately. Bountyhunters have only 1-5% of their all market cap.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: