Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:09:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty hunters one of the cause of price dip of ICO?  (Read 638 times)
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:18:10 PM

That bounty hunters have a coin that has just been listed does nit mean that they will cause the dip or that they are the main cause of dip on coins. I have seen situations, where coins got dip despite bounty hunters not given I believe some investors can also do the same, buy selling below ICO price just because they got enough bonus.
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:24:56 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 07:37:22 PM by Esterklu

Yes, somebody really think so? It can be one of the reasons, but if you start to research you will find early investors with huge bonuses or even sometimes ICO project which is buying his tokens back but cheaper then sell. I saw projects with so small bounty ammount which could not influence on token price, but it dips more then half ICO price. And yesterday my friend told me that he was talking with one project CEO before and he told him they would buy their tokens back. But why should they do it by ICO price? First dump, then buy. Double profit.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:26:09 PM

I adhere to the fact that bounty hunters affect the price at the initial stage. When a hard cap is not reached (this often happens), then no investors before listing on the exchange. And on the exchange, new tokens are bought by small investors and traders. Not always, even 1% of ICO tokens that they can absorb.

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:27:23 PM

A lot of bounty hunters after receiving the award sell everything on the exchanges because thats why the price of the coin falls sharply, and it needs some time to recover
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:34:32 PM

Yes,but it is the market in the first place,the growing market will continue to grow,and now Bautista were called their tokens,and the market drops,and they realize that leak now they will fall further and can be datacubes as not to slay them,others will merge, and the price is still uletit the bottom,so as of now purchasing any is not present,volumes and market place,and giving Bautista of course almost enough to lower the price of neskollko times
maro101

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:44:56 PM

When you enter the exchange, the price of the token will take a little bit and this is a normal situation if there was a bounty campaign. But if the team will develop its product, this will necessarily lead to an increase in the price of the token.
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:01:25 PM

I have witnessed almost 5 consecutive ICOs that is a hyped ICOs and also sponsored a bounty campaign with big rewards goes way below ICO price. The ICO have a lot of potentials to have a high price. But when the time comes when the ICO concluded and when the time comes when it hit on the first exchange the price really dips hard. Is bounty hunters one of the cause of the price dip?
Hello, I think the bounty hunter is not one of the causes for the discount, if they are influential, just a little bit! Because you know, usually the budget for bonuses is just 1% to 5% of their total supply and not all bounty hunters sell the token after the ICO. You should consider to other case!

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:07:04 PM

When you enter the exchange, the price of the token will take a little bit and this is a normal situation if there was a bounty campaign. But if the team will develop its product, this will necessarily lead to an increase in the price of the token.

Once the token has been launched to the exchange then next day or after it soon. Most of bounty hunters will be start selling their tokens with the panic about the price in next few weeks or month of time mate.
I really do not like that kind of act from the bounty participants and as well as price drop in the market too on that coin.

Personally price drop we cannot blame completely on the participants but participants we can say them still.
4lfa04

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

I have witnessed almost 5 consecutive ICOs that is a hyped ICOs and also sponsored a bounty campaign with big rewards goes way below ICO price. The ICO have a lot of potentials to have a high price. But when the time comes when the ICO concluded and when the time comes when it hit on the first exchange the price really dips hard. Is bounty hunters one of the cause of the price dip?
I think that is not always true, because if compared with total coin sold during ICO, the coin that is reserved for bounty campain is only a little, about under 5%. So it does not significantly decrease the coin price caused by the bounty hunter.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:18:13 PM

Some say that, With the large number of participants selling tokens from ICO the price directly down because the bounty participants sell simultaneously or with large quantities. I think the allocation of bounty is only 1-2% and with such an allocation it is unlikely that ICO prices fall because bounty participants are selling their tokens.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

yes, bounty hunters give the effect of fall the price. but they just a few, not all bounty hunters sell their token instantly after they receive. There are some people don't care what ico goals. Sometimes they don't even care whether the coin has potential or not, they just dump it.

Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:22:21 AM

yes, bounty hunters give the effect of fall the price. but they just a few, not all bounty hunters sell their token instantly after they receive. There are some people don't care what ico goals. Sometimes they don't even care whether the coin has potential or not, they just dump it.

Actually what bounty Hunter's get is just 1% or 2% of the token issued from ICO, so even all bounty Hunter's sell their token it is just a small percentage from the ico .
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:35:48 AM

do you actually believe in that?
you mean the price dump in bitcoin is also cause by bounty hunters which most of the time their payment is delayed and some are reduced and some icos dont even pay the 1%-2% they promised.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:40:09 AM

bounty hunters get only a small percentage of the total sales compared to investor. the one affecting the price the most is the project. coins without demand will get its price lower and lower. if you say it has potential then sooner its price will recover.
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:47:29 AM

Yes. The price is falling because of them. all tokens are released at the same time. bounty awards need to be released late.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:29:55 AM

I don't think it's all the bounty hunters fault. Some are ICO participants too, the bonuses they get will be dump to some exchanges to get some profit. All they go all in to dumping getting a little profit in it. 
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:33:24 AM

Some investors consider bounty hunters to be ICO's most important killer, but the share of bounty hunters is only 1-2 percent of the total.

And not all bounty hunters throw them back when they trade on the token.

So I don't think the bounty hunter is the main reason for the decline of ICO.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:36:54 AM

I think if I do not think so because the gift is not a problem at all. Most projects allocate a very small percentage as a gift. therefore small fractions that can not affect the influence of price movements. the project team can save a lot of money on their marketing campaigns by allocating small amounts as a gift. besides that the token price falls, more reasons can be because people lose confidence in the tokens.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:43:00 AM

Partially I believe it affects but a little bit since the allocation in every bounty is very small percentage. I believe the ones that influence the price most are those private investors who got a lot of discounts and once the tokens hit the market when the price is good they take profits. I'm a bounty hunter but a very patient one, I dont sell below ICO price and I believe in longterm hodling.
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:48:03 AM

It only affect the market because there is a lot of bounty hunters. but it doesnt high affect it, bounty hunters has the most lowest number of coins that is holding. it only holds 1-3% of the coin supply. so I dont think that it will cause something like what the investors think about us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: