Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:07:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty hunters one of the cause of price dip of ICO?  (Read 643 times)
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

I have witnessed almost 5 consecutive ICOs that is a hyped ICOs and also sponsored a bounty campaign with big rewards goes way below ICO price. The ICO have a lot of potentials to have a high price. But when the time comes when the ICO concluded and when the time comes when it hit on the first exchange the price really dips hard. Is bounty hunters one of the cause of the price dip?

Sadly, I may say yes. Some of the bounty hunters (not all) will sell their token cheaply on the untursted or fork exchange (not in their official exchange of the ICO). the price commonly will be sold very cheap. It can lead the others to sell their coins cheaply. Of course, if it is going on, the price of the token will be dropped easily after the distribution. It really makes sad.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
tata22

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:55:01 AM

there are many cases when the strong team that keeps this coin in the market and allows it will fall below the price of ICO...bounty hunters may not greatly affect the price,as what would have been the reward for the bounty is still a tiny percentage of the total..
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:00:32 AM

I have witnessed almost 5 consecutive ICOs that is a hyped ICOs and also sponsored a bounty campaign with big rewards goes way below ICO price. The ICO have a lot of potentials to have a high price. But when the time comes when the ICO concluded and when the time comes when it hit on the first exchange the price really dips hard. Is bounty hunters one of the cause of the price dip?
from my experience indeed when the ICO finished when the first exchange rate average is on the down. if the cause I do not know whether it is a market strategy or how. which I certainly see is like that.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

Yes some of them, there are many hunters in the bounty who sell their token in the market for easy money.
they are not to support the PROJECT but to earn any amount.
i will admit i am one of the people who sell tokens real quick because i know like me many participants will sell their tokens too.
but i do buy back after the dip, just to maximize my profit.
suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:02:26 AM

Certainly not like that. The bounty hunter is quite helpful in the process of the promotion of an ICO project. and I don't think it has anything to do with the weakening of the ICO. Thus should become increasingly strong because a lot of support.
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:11:41 AM

Yes i think they are just one of the reasons why the prices drop, After the reward, most hunters dump the tokens in the market cheaply, Most of he times, cheaper than the ICO price, this greatly affects the  the prices as there will be a large circulation of tokens, with a probably low deman hence a decrease in valuation, If only te bounty hunters were patient enough with their coins, they might just let the the projects develop further
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:23:47 AM

I don't think so because not all bounty hunters are dumpers. Some are very hodlers who value their bounty rewards coming from the time and effort they spend. Once they got the bounty rewards, it seems that these tokens have sentimental value already which they will hodl for a long term. I think it's the pre ICO or ICO investors are the main culprit of that to think that they will earn bonuses when they invest early.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
t0r.viktor

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:24:53 AM

I think they can have some impact but mostly private investor or presale bonus buyers will cause the dip by selling their tokens.
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:29:48 AM

I don't agree with that. I would say I the early investors, private investors, private sales, that dump on the market once it hit exchanges, this guys are not looking for 10x,20x , 2x is okay for them,  cause they play big.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

I do not think it's because of the bounty hunters because the bonus is not taking up too much to affect the price. Here there may be price dips to buy from the big investors because they buy at pivate sale has a lot of bonus so the price is lower than the ICO they are still profitable.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:45:28 AM

Hey Don't blame bounty hunters for this expect more massive investors when they cheap price and get's a lot of %. IF you guys believe bounty hunters dump the market then don't expect a good return about the coins you want to invest.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:47:24 AM

Not at all, bounty rewards are not that high just like many people think in here, they are good for the project because they bring up a lot of promotion to the entire crowdsale (trust me, it works)

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:51:34 AM

Obviously yes, bounty hunters is one of the reason why the market price of a specific coin is decreasing because they are selling a huge amount of coins they earn from the bounty campaign they have joined previously.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:58:06 AM

No doubt it's a yes, you want to know why?

Well i'm once a bounty hunter myself and I've been experiencing all the stuffs that's a bounty hunter experiencing so here's the reason why the bounty hunters are the reason why the price of the ICO is dip.

Answer:
The bounty hunter are here to earn, they spend so much time in order to receive a reward and sometimes they a lot of weeks before they can get their reward. Once the bounty hunter receives their reward they have 2 options to choose:

1. Hold it.
2. Sell it.

If they choose to hold it here are their consequences:
1. The price will fall and all the time they spend will be in waste.
2. If the ICO has a potential the time they spend holding it will give them higher profit.

If they choose to sell it:
1. They can get their profit at high
2. If the ICO has a potential they would regret selling it.

However the bounty hunter doesn't care about the project all they want is easy profit so once the token hits the exchange most of them are selling it because they're afraid that soon the token they hold will be useless in the future.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:59:01 AM

There's a truth into this. Not only bounty hunters but also those who receives airdrops. They, most of the time contribute to the massive dip in prices when launching a coin on the first exchange. They immediately dump the coins that they have for easy money -- a practice that is highly discouraged. If you want to really see the true value of the coin, we still have to wait for at least 3 to 4 months for the dumpers to be diminished and for the prices to pump up.
zhineng2030

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

probably not. The bounty only accounts for a very small part of the total amount of the project, and the distribution of rewards is long after the ico, with a period of one month to three months, so the bounty won't have a big impact on the price.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:10:02 AM

I do not think ICO prices are down due to bounty hunters. You are also one of the workers you know how much you get compared to the total amount sold to the ICO. It's just a very small number. ICO reduction is due to investors. Ordered to sell and buy turmoil. And ICO is also affected by market factors. Strongly discouraged by the Mayor, many ICOs, not just the ICO, are involved.

zocipro

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:19:06 AM

Maybe if bounties wouldn't be paid in their own tokens, the dumps would be avoided and everyone would be happy in here, except the dev team haha. But yes, that would be a way to fix that.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:20:01 AM

I think this is one of the factors that affects the price of a coin only at the beginning of trading, since they usually sell them immediately after receipt, then the price becomes market and equalized

euggio

Activity: 433

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:31:47 PM

Early investors, people who bought the token at private or presale with big bonus causing that really much   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: