Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty hunters one of the cause of price dip of ICO?  (Read 638 times)
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:35:26 PM

I have witnessed almost 5 consecutive ICOs that is a hyped ICOs and also sponsored a bounty campaign with big rewards goes way below ICO price. The ICO have a lot of potentials to have a high price. But when the time comes when the ICO concluded and when the time comes when it hit on the first exchange the price really dips hard. Is bounty hunters one of the cause of the price dip?
I dont think so, bounty hunters together earn only few % of all tokens and many of them are holding this coin. The main reason is that team is working on the product and there are no news just after end of ICO sale...

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
chocochild

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:37:33 PM

No, if the ICO is well implemented and planned there is no way the price will go lower than the ICO price. It all depends on the developers strategy.
kvekop

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

Just found this one, it's not a airdrop, but I really like the idea Wink The contest for WC2018, where you can win up to 100.000 LYMS
 http://bit.ly/WC2018Contest
Rumhocker

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

The main reason of dumps after the ICO are just the guys who invest on the presale and get a lot of bonus (sometimes more than 50% - 80% and that is a lot) i do not know why you blame the bounty hunters.
tungmeoden

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

No, I do not think bounty hunters are the reason for the drop in ICO prices. Because the amount of coin for the prize is only a small portion of the ICO's coin (usually 2-3%), so it does not affect the price of coin.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

I have witnessed almost 5 consecutive ICOs that is a hyped ICOs and also sponsored a bounty campaign with big rewards goes way below ICO price. The ICO have a lot of potentials to have a high price. But when the time comes when the ICO concluded and when the time comes when it hit on the first exchange the price really dips hard. Is bounty hunters one of the cause of the price dip?
Typically the bounty will be 1% or 2% of the total of the tokens issued. Even if all the bounty hunters decided to sell all their tokens it would be unlikely to have a big impact on the price. A more likely cause is large numbers of tokens sold at a discount during the Private Sale or Presale. It is not unusual to see these tokens being sold at half the price or less of the price offered in the ICO. Bounty Hunters get blamed but it is almost always the PreSale whales behind the selling.

aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:01:03 PM

Bounty hunters get too few tokens of the total amount. Most bounty hunters don't sell tokens, they keep them on the contrary. I would even say more, bounty hunters are more positive characters than negative ones. All the fault is only investors who bought tokens for private sale and pre-sale.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

Maybe some could sell their token after the ICO round and get listed on exchanges. But there are bounties will hold the coins depends on the project if it really works..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: